JohnDRyans for House of Representatives, September 2020

It is today that I wish to announce my candidacy for the House of Representatives, a position in which I can serve this great state. I vow to represent my constituents in every way possible and ensure that reasonable ideas make their way to Congress and pass into law. The following speech will detail my plans and goals for my term and provide insight as to what I will accomplish for my constituents and how I plan to represent them.

Experience:

• Senator (served as a C.A.C. member)
  • Representative
  • Public Defender
  • Redwood DA
  • Prominence Deputy Mayor

Goals:

I will do my best to ensure the following ideas are written and passed into law:

• The Firestone Constitution (project started under governor Ash)
  • Any business-related legislation aimed at providing local firestone business with more opportunity
  • Expanding the independence of inferior government
  • Codification of Firestone laws
  • Military code
  • Any additional legislation proposed to me that is adequate and possible to pass

Additionally, I will work with my constituents to ensure their voice is heard. I have used various methods to connect with citizens and represent them, something I will continue doing into this term.

My overall goal is to work with Congress and ensure that ideas that I hear can be made into law and passed to improve the lives of the people voting for us, our citizens.

Your vote counts.

5 Likes

Support

President pro tempore Hecxtro

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

100% support

2 Likes

Support.

Representative Francisco_Mango

2 Likes

1 Like

I, OliverSteph (Speaker Pro Tempore) Endorse this candidate for his extreme experience in the legislative field.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support this man for office.

• 1superchris2
    Former AG
    Former Senator (2 terms)
2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

best of luck sir

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. You have a great experience in this field and having you to represent the people of this state would be an honor for all of us.

2 Likes

O it’s john!!!;;!!
Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

MHM SUPPORT JOHN N SCRIBLELZ GOVERNOR 2021

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes