JakeGames25 for House of Representatives, Special Elections, September 2020

Introduction

Hello, my fellow citizens of Firestone. My name for those who may not know is JakeGames25, and I am just like you… a hard-working and passionate citizen. House and Senate elections have gone by and it may not have passed your mind on how that affects you, whether you vote for the right candidate or don’t understand politics. Well, I have simply had enough of our officials neglecting us and not pushing for the support of our citizens and business owners. That will change with me, and this is how it will get done…

Plans & Intentions
I want you to be the focus of me, and I will do everything in my power to make sure your voice is heard… starting with our business owners.

• Enact business impersonation laws for our known organizations and companies
  • Business pressure relief
  • Government affiliation & benefits
  • Property law expansion and revision
  • Employee rights revision

Now we can not forget our brothers in blue, and we must do everything in our power to protect and support them…

• Government employee benefits and support
  • Create/revise new legislature focused on our new changes in V3 and now
  • Create legislature for critically difficult times and lessened tensions on officers
  • Allow our officers to properly & easily punish criminals who threaten our civilian population

Conclusion

Let us grant the people what they want and what they need, I will use my power granted by the citizens to intern help our employees, business owners, and citizens stay safe and prosper in the great State of Firestone.

Show your support and reply “Support” on this forum.

My DMs are always open and I encourage those with any questions, concerns, or comments to message me on Discord at Perspective#1082.

“A house divided against itself cannot stand” - Abraham Lincoln, Former President of the USA
Let us unite, Jake2020!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, appears to be competent.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

I give you my full support because your a great Vice President for Firestone News Network and I could never say much more because you do such good things and I hope to working with you in the Congress.

Signed,
RBLXTrcAlt
House of Representatives

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

“A house divided against itself cannot stand” - Abraham Lincoln
“I choose jake as I trust him to run for house of representatives!
Join Us, And help jake! but Trusting people is your choice what you want to say.” -maxamuud1213 :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Please elaborate on your plans

2 Likes

support :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love to, anything specifically you wish for me to elaborate on?

1 Like

Employee rights revision
Enact business impersonation laws for our known organizations and companies
Business pressure relief
Create/revise new legislature focused on our new changes in V3 and now
Create legislature for critically difficult times and lessened tensions on officers
Allow our officers to properly & easily punish criminals who threaten our civilian population
Government employee benefits and support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Sorry in advance for the poor grammar as I am writing this quickly

employee rights revision - making it easier for employees to report and protect them against disciplinary action

business impersonation laws - large businesses such as FNN, Quest, Capital Gas of Firestone, etc. should be protected against those who want to frame or incriminate employees/the business

business pressure relief - Many businesses are finding it hard to gain traction or function do to some regulations, I wish allow government assistance and protect owners/employees from unjust actions brought upon them in any manner

• Example: I create a touring company and a customer gets injured and sues, I want to make sure that the company is protected under law or is able to receive guidance on how to create company policy properly independently through me as I have done so in FNN as VP

Create/revise new legislature focused on our new changes in V3 - lots of legislatures will have to be rewritten or changed, I wish as a current citizen to know our politicians are taking advantage of the situation to help the population with any errors that may have occurred previously.

Create legislature for critically difficult times and lessened tensions on officers - Especially in these times, officers are seeing a heightened increase of crimes committed throughout the state. I want to make sure they are protected under law from minor mistakes and are given the opportunity to take leave time once the situation has ended.

Allow our officers to properly & easily punish criminals who threaten our civilian population - Specifically, attempted GTA and crimes at CD. It is more annoying any day than now to leave CD, as criminals will jump in front of your vehicle to frame vehicular assault or enter your vehicle without permission. Those who do such should be punished accordingly

Government employee benefits and support - The stress on our government employees right now as at an all-time high, with high activity requirements and low leave time. Employees should be entitled to LOA and empathy during the school year. (Also goes for businesses)

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

we just tried this it failed

1 Like