SurrealReality for House of Representatives (Sept. 2020)

INTRODUCTION
Hello, citizens of Firestone! For those who don’t know me, I’m SurrealReality, one of your fellow citizens and friends. I’m running for house office this election in order to better represent the people. Far too many elected officials abandon their platform as soon as they are elected, but having served as as both a senator and a representative in the past, I passed numerous laws supporting our law enforcement officers, as well as preventing questionable laws from being enacted.

QUALIFICATIONS
Being a citizen of Firestone since October of 2016 has allowed me to fully perceive the state as it truly exists. It has also given me the tremendous opportunity to hold jobs that have given me certain traits, like leadership and problem solving, that qualify me to hold the job of Representative:

• Crisis Response Team Agent (DHS)
  • Special Operations Agent (DHS)
  • Intelligence Office Agent (DHS)
  • Special Forces Commanding Officer (NG)
  • Major General (NG)
  • Department of Justice
  • Senator (2018)
  • House of Representatives (2020)
  • Department of State
  • Department of Defense
    A complete resume is available upon request, just shoot me a DM!

INTENTIONS
This term, I want to be part of the group that makes changes to the laws as necessary for the release of V3. Some changes are inevitable, with new places to visit and new technology to utilize. If elected, I will:

• Pass laws supporting law enforcement officers during a difficult period of transition
  • Create laws for lesser-focused on departments (Defense, Commerce, Health, FBI, etc.)
  • Amend old laws and create new ones to adapt to V3 changes

CONCLUSION
Being in law enforcement myself afforded me a unique opportunity to observe the inner workings of the separate law enforcement agencies. This in turn allowed me to see what kind of laws were necessary to keep everything running smoothly, as well as to keep our hardworking officers, agents, deputies, troopers, and guardsmen safe.

I hope you make the right choice and vote SurrealReality for House! Please reply to this forum post with a “support” if you agree with my ideas and wish to see a more improved Firestone State. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns on Discord: SurrealReality#2934

“Make your dreams an actuality-- vote for Reality!”

2 Likes

I support and endorse this man for office!

• 1superchris2
    Former AG
    Former Senator (2 terms)
1 Like

Support.

1 Like

SUPPORT.

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

1 Like

support

1 Like