House of Representatives June 2021 Special Election

House of Representatives June 2021 Special Elections

The State of Firestone House of Representatives is the lower chamber of the bi-cameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone House of Representatives is tasked with creating and passing legislation, same as the Senate.

Being a Representative is a PRIMARY position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions (FSP, SCSO, DHS, FBI, SCFD, - unless firefighter or paramedic).

Seats Available: 4

Required Signatures: 10

Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House SurrealReality

Election Guidelines

• Candidates may only post one speech; you may not “bump” your thread
  • Slander of other candidates will result in an immediate disqualification
  • You are allowed to hold another primary occupation during the time of the election period but must resign if you win a seat
  • Campaigning outside of Firestone will result in an immediate disqualification
  • Candidates are allowed to have no more than one Discord for campaigning
  • When a candidate reaches 10 signatures, they must post the link to their campaign forum below
  • No current criminal record (obviously)
  • All other election rules & laws apply

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 06/29/21 at 12:00 PM PDT

Voting shall open on 06/29/21 at 12:01 PM PDT

Voting shall close on 06/30/21 at 12:01 PM PDT

Should there be no more than 4 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are open. Good luck.

7 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Aviation for House of Representatives.
Hello, my name is aviationairlines346 and I’m running for the House of Representative!
I will help the Government make Firestone a better place for me and my fellow citizens.
I shall work hard to push on new laws for the rights of Law Enforcement and Civilians.
Vote for Aviationairlines346
I’m also passionate about small business I myself am a business owner.

I have gotten my signatures most of them are in Discord dms! Is that allowed?

I, DonxId have gotten the 10 required signatures in order to be present on the ballot.

You have not met the signature requirement. If you have Discord supports, you must post them on your thread.

I, yeanlingspark99 have reached 10 supporters.

I, Aviationairlines346 have gotten the 10 required signatures in order to be present in the ballot.
Aviation for House of Representatives! - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

I only see 7

You still lack the required number of signatures. Discord supports must be posted on the thread. Further posting without ten signatures will result in a disqualification.

I, aviationairlines346 have reached 10 supporters required to be on the ballot.
The discord supports are on the thread.

I, jt7122, have reached the 10 required supporters.

4 seats now too

I, dangerzone1111, have reached the required 10 signatures on my speech.

I’ve gotten the required amount of supporters. Induustrious for House of Representatives

Campaigning has ended. Vote at