Aviation for House of Representatives!

Aviation for House of Representatives.
Hello, my name is aviationairlines346 and I’m running for the House of Representative!
I will help the Government make Firestone a better place for me and my fellow citizens.
I shall work hard to push on new laws for the rights of Law Enforcement and Civilians.
I shall help my government in making Firestone a FIRESTONE FOR US ALL!
I am asking you all for support of me!
Vote for aviationairlines346 for House of Representatives!
I’m Aviationairlines346 and i approve this message

2 Likes

something’s wrong here
can’t quite put my finger on it

4 Likes

Ahhhh small mistake!

2 Likes

Got any legislation plans?

1 Like

Yes Ask away on any inquiry!
And you shall receive your answer.
The truth you shall get !

1 Like

My first part of the plan is to propose a law that protects both civilians and Leo’s.
Then go out to the towns and do some community outreach with the citizens of FS.
Propose a bill that will give employees of vital agency’s for a deserved retirement.
Propose a bill to make more Citizen friendly stuff and monuments.
Propose new laws that benefit citizens and everyone!
And to help citizens like you sir too make your life better and everybody elses life better!

1 Like

I’m committed to make everyone’s life better!

1 Like

what things would you add to the retirement bill?

1 Like

Do you have any past experience? What makes you more qualified compared to other candidates?

1 Like

No i do not but i have read and planned for politics!

1 Like

Better pay for retirement! Benefits like transportation to very important meetings and appointments and the ability to have caregivers! and Protection!

2 Likes

I will push for police reform and to stop the corruption!

1 Like

what cases of corruption lead u to want to do this

1 Like

what would it be protecting

1 Like

The fact that the dps did a investigation using a conspiracy or the fact that some officers falsely arrest civilians!

1 Like

Their rights and lives.

1 Like

Also to get cops trained on not to shoot half of hostages in hostage situations like a civ just told me that they did!

1 Like

can u clarify on what the bill would be doing though like make a draft or something

1 Like

The bill is still in some process of modifications and adding more stuff but i assure you will get to see it!

1 Like

alright

1 Like