Jt for House

Introduction

Hello, I am jt7122, or Jt. I have been in Firestone for about a year, and have ran before. This speech may seem similar to my former, however there are some changes.

Firestone Experience

• Former Stapleton County Fire Department Senior Firefighter-Paramedic
  • Former Department of Boating and Waterways Supervisor
  • Former Arborfield City Councilman
  • I also hold both the EMT-P and FF certifications

Plans

• In the recent months, I have seen that a large amount of departments have noticed a decrease in interested applicants, but a increase in resignations. I plan to reach out to these departments, and see what they need from the state level to fix this issue.
  • Being close with many citizens, I plan on reaching out to them, and seeing what we can do at a House level to improve their quality both in game, as well as out of game.
  • I want to go through the legislation, and see what older bills may need some fixes on
  • For all of these issues, I plan on working independently, or with another House Rep to create bills in an attempt to get rid of many of these issues.

Please keep in mind that these are just my ideas entering the House, and more will come over time.

Closing Statements

I appreciate any support, and as always, any questions can be directed to Jt#6631 on discord, or commented on the forum.

1 Like

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support, former city councilman!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

@Its_Fredddy

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

F it
I support Jt7122 for HoR

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Just to help the guy

2 Likes

Do you have any current legislative ideas of your own?

2 Likes

As of now, Iā€™m waiting until I have time to look at the state trello board. But, I do have some ideas, that some business owners have expressed the need for.

1 Like

support great guy

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like