Aviation for House of Representatives!

Meet and greets BBQ.
Yes they do enforce but sometimes at the cd someone commits a crime and the police are there and they just act like they didn’t see anything.
I am currently thinking about the third question.

In helping the government to make a better administration.

How do you help the government? Do you know what HoR does even?

By making and passing laws.

he would still die at the county level
we have some level of professionalism
start at the city pls sir

Respectfully,
County Executive 69superman

1 Like

Avia, do not post your speech in the house thread until you have 10 signatures, discord does not count unless posted here with a picture.

Support because y’all honestly forced tweet outta office if we’re being fr :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also, tweet was genuinely attacking people under his post, while Aviation is remaining upbeat and is trying his best to respond.

Good luck!

1 Like

Finna get them alll today at five I’m busy doing something with my family.

Yeah and someone wanted us to throw the towel. But we all stayed motivated.

From Eljefedetexas

From jackfrog

I said this for another Candidate so I’m going to say this for you too. Lots of people look for experience when they look for people trying to join the Senate & House of Representatives, have you thought about joining City Council or County Council for a few months and re-considering joining the House of Representatives? I believe it’ll better help you get the understanding of Legislature so you don’t get removed for lack of experience or doing something wrong, ruining and risking some of your career. Your plans are a bit such as giving more rights however you couldn’t think of what rights.

2 Likes

from jstraddy

From Homeh_RBLX

From my boss scriblelz

I shall be campaigning all day today and tomorrow. If you see a guy holding a sign saying Aviation for HoR wave hi.

That person isn’t even a citizen

Unless you meant jStraddy_511T

I mean jStraddy_511T

support

He just said ‘ok’ not ‘support’.