DonxId for House of Representatives

Elect DonxId to the Firestone House of Representatives
June 2021 Special Elections

To the citizens of the State of Firestone,

My name is DonxId and today, I announce my run for the Firestone House of Representatives. Recently, a few friends of mine urged me to run for the House due to the lack of experienced individuals stepping up. Seeing this inspired me to run as I wish to continue the tradition of spreading professionalism throughout the state legislature.

As a current County Councilman and member of the County Affairs Committee, I will continue to work on fixing relations with the county and municipalities at the state level, if elected. Over the course of my time and experience here in the State of Firestone, this is what I’ve been aiming for. It’s a tough topic, but it’s possible. Knowing the municipalities and being a part of it, it has taught me a lot about setting goals for yourself and pushing yourself to achieve those goals. Regarding legislative plans and work, I will draft legislation based on the needs and desires of the citizens of Firestone.

As a business owner in the state, you realize how hard it is keeping up your reputation, hiring competent employees and just keeping your company alive. In order to really get that experience and be in the shoes of business owners and those in the municipalities, I’ve been able to see that through creating my own business. I’ve been able to take something that was dead and recreate it into something new. Taking this, I will be able to have a connection with other businesses when working with them. If you aren’t in the business sector, it’s hard to know what business owners want and what they experience. I’m not going to give that generic and useless message that I will work with businesses, but in fact, I will say that I will be able to work with them on a personal level to ensure that they get what they desire and ensure that their voices are heard not only throughout the municipal level, but at the county and state as well.

Since a lot of people throughout the state choose candidates based on their experience throughout the months, below is a list of my occupations throughout all levels of government:

• Current Stapleton County Councilman
  • Current member of the County Affairs Committee
  • Current Senior Advisor to the Governor
  • Current Public Employee for the Department of Transportation
  • Former Clerk for the City of Redwood
  • Founder and President of the Redwood Driving School

If you are to have any questions, my DMs are always open and I am happy to meet new people. You can contact me at DonxId#0376. Support me by commenting “support” on this forum post. Thank you.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, also we still on for dinner? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes :wink:

support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support, seems like a qualified individual who I know will do good in the house

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support! amazin dude, even better politician

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, started his political career the right way!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Major support. This candidate is very knowledgeable of what the position entails.

1 Like