Yeanlingspark99 for House of Representatives

Hello Firestone. I am yeanlingspark99, I am sure most of you guys know me. I have been on Roblox since 2018 on this account.

Intro:
In firestone, I currently work for 2 departments, DPW and DOT. I also have a CFL certification and a First Aid Certification. I also work at a lot of businesses.

Main Actions:
I have seen many people advocating for open carry for businesses. I am currently in talks with a few reps right now. We are currently working out loopholes and other stuff that could pose a problem. Another major bill I plan to propose is to bring a citation system to Reckless Boating. For those who do not know reckless-boating is a Class C misdemeanor. I believe this should be changed where you will be able to get a citation for your first 2 offenses, once you are at the 3rd offense the LEO could arrest you. I also would like to propose new loitering/trespassing on department lands. I would like to make the DOT impound lot trespassing and going past the lobby would be trespassing(Current picture here). I would also like to change FSP, I want to make going into the helipad and going past the lobby trespassing(Current picture here).

Closing Statement:
Thank you to everyone who read this message. Any questions can be posted below or DM me on discord(yeanlingspark99#2890). If you support please comment “support” below.

Sincerely,
yeanlingspark99

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I believe you don’t have any internal legislative experience, correct me if I’m wrong but do you have any external legislative experience or overall political experience?

1 Like

Hello Mr. Ricky. You are correct about this. I have had no experience but I believe I will be able to really improve Firestone in this position. @ADMIRAL_RICKY

1 Like

You are wrong.

Those that do not have experience will fuck up; it always happens,

1 Like

Support
𝓺2𝓾𝓾𝓲𝓲

2 Likes

not like the current ones are doing the same

1 Like

You are wrong. Do you know how many new people came to this term?

Only one sitting representative has no previous congressional experience. 2 additional representatives were entirely new and resigned. I write from a position of experience on this matter, including incidents I have personally witnessed and been involved in.

As much as people will praise ‘new minds’, they do not intend to refer to people coming from completely no political or legislative experience; these individuals do not have any grip on how to perform properly on the state level, and usually end up the ones getting expelled or being forced to resign.

I respect your opinion.

support

1 Like

i haven’t! wait have i???

How will he get real experience if he doesn’t get a chance?

support

1 Like

You do have a point.

We should get a chance.

Auto may be right but there have been some successful newcomers.

The problem is most people do not even have a real speech so they do not trust them.

Well, some people may say start lower but I believe I can do very well in the HoR.