House Elections January 2024

House Elections of January 2024

Position(s) Available: 11
Required Signatures: 10
Election Sponsor: Governor Mega_Goalie16

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech that was created following the creation of this post.
  • Candidates will be responsible for attaching a link to their post AFTER receiving the required amount of supports (10). It shall be the candidates responsibility to check that they have received the required amount prior to posting.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Citations are fine, but arrests will not be allowed.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • All other laws under The Elections Act apply

Between 01/29/2024 and 01/31/2024 the Election Sponsor shall ensure the Candidates supports are from citizens, valid, and that they posted their forum within the allotted timeframe. This is to prevent any procedural error.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall be open from 01/27/2024 - 01/31/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall open on 01/31/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall close on 02/01/2024 at 12:00 AM EST

Should no more than 11 individuals run, voting shall be voiding and the all candidates will be elected.

Should questions arise, please feel free to reach out and ask any questions. Good luck to all running.

/s/ Governor Mega_Goalie16

2 Likes

CanadlanLaw

4 Likes

Boycott democratic elections

4 Likes

kyhuls

4 Likes

AestheticallyHappy

4 Likes

TheGeneral326

4 Likes

I have acquired 10 signatures!

4 Likes

I got 10 RE-ELECT SCRIBLELZ TO THE HOUSE

3 Likes

I have obtained 10+ signatures.

2 Likes

I have received 10 signatures.

3 Likes

I, Tatesnowy, have received 10 signatures.

Tatesnowy | House Elections

3 Likes

I have received 10 signatures. Best of luck to everyone running. Ryanwilson747 for the House

3 Likes

I have obtained 10+ Signatures. Elect DaMysticNYP_D for House of Representatives

3 Likes

I have reached 10+ signatures! Cosmicanimals1234 for House (Part 3)

3 Likes

S_OUTH45

1 Like

MonkeyLikesCaprisun has reached the required 10 signatures.

2 Likes

I, sincere_aedn, have received the required signatures to be considered in the election.

2 Likes

My name is StealthSniper292, and I have acquired 10 signatures to run in the January 2024 House Elections!

I have reached the required amount of signatures.

KAREEM2610 has reached the required amount of signatures.