Re-elect KAREEM2610 for the House

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am re-running for the House of Representatives. I am a former criminal gone legal as well as a former Senator and current Representative. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: okay.6969

SECTION II, EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATIONS

• Current Representative
  • Former Senator
  • Former Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Former DPW Public Employee
  • Former DOT Public Employee
  • Former DOBW Waterway Technician
  • Former SCSO Deputy Sheriff
  • Formerly POST certified (was revoked due to a court order)

SECTION III, AGENDA

For my term if I am elected, I will strongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of people’s beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizen’s voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Representatives, it is made up of what the people and citizens want, so that is why I will strive to improve upon this overall.

My primary goal as a Representative will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of who they are. As a Representative, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately need and ask for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope you will support me for this position. If you would like to support me and my plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

/s/
KAREEM2610

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

1 Like