MonkeyLikesCaprisun for House of Represenatives

MONKEYLIKESCAPRISUN FOR FIRESTONE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Dearest Citizens of Firestone,
My name is MonkeyLikesCaprisun, some of you may know me, and some of you may not. However, if there is one thing clear about me, it is that I strive for greatness, both for the State of Firestone and my service to the state. As an existing public servant, I know that current legislation doesn’t always fall in our favor, and much can be done to streamline it. With your vote and support, Firestone can be greater for all!
Thank you, and god bless Firestone.

Why vote for MonkeyLikesCaprisun?

• Introduce the “Heroic Service Act,” which is planned to recognize state employees that go above and beyond the standard of service required for their position
  • Recognize existing legislative issues
  • Support public service employees by updating legislation and creating new legislation
  • Support our law enforcement and public service employees by accepting their input of what can be improved
  • Introduce more concise legislation that protects affected state employees in regards to any departmental corruption that may go on
  • Clarify and make more concise the existing “Corruption” and “Felony Corruption” charges
  • Not only will I strive to support our public employees, but I will do the same with the citizens of Firestone, as they are the ones who are most directly affected by new legislation
  • Maintain the prowess of FS state departments by legislative support
  • (hopefully) Introduce permit system for use of federal buildings and properties (i.e. parking lots or vacant properties for events)
  • Fix flaws in existing documentation and laws
  • Gather public opinion on legislation and issues in the state
  • Encourage public engagement in the legislative process

My experience:

• Prominence Councilor (2-terms)
  • Firestone Department of State, Vancouver Delegation Staff
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy Sheriff
  • Prominence District Police, Officer
  • Redwood Police Department, Officer
  • Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer I
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways, Community Engagement Division
  • Paralegal to sithmaster921, esq. (Former HOR and Mayor of Vancouver)
  • Department of Public Works, Public Employee
  • Served under a member of the House of Representatives as an Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking time to read my speech,
If you would like to support my campaign, please drop your support in the comments section of this post, and I hope that you will vote MonkeyLikesCaprisun come the election. Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments section of this post, or feel free to reach out to me on Discord (@hb50).

God bless Firestone,
MonkeyLikesCaprisun

1 Like

support

3 Likes

As the Asst. Clerk for the House of Representatives, I support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

OSLvFcr

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SyLvdjG