Legalizenucle4rbom8s for House of Representatives

INTRODUCTION

Greetings my fellow citizens of Firestone! Most of you know me as legal (legalizenucle4rbom8s) I am a politician coming to you from an LEO and municipal standpoint in Firestone. I have been in politics for about eight (8) months now, and I wish to display my countless ideas to the House of Representatives!

EXPERIENCE
. District of Prominence - Councilman (2nd term)
. City of Redwood - Deputy Press Secretary
. Redwood Police Department - Officer
. Prominence District Police - Officer
. Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer
. Peace Officer Standards and Training - Class 70
. Department of Boating and Waterways - Advanced Watercraft Technician
. Department of Boating and Waterways - Instructor (Training & Admissions)
. Department of Justice - Law Advocates Program
. Prominence Library - President
. Firestone Herald - Reporter

AWARDS
District Government Award - District of Prominence

PLANS
Throughout my political experience here in Firestone, I have served one (1) full term as a prominence councilman, while currently serving another term that ends on February 6th. During these seven (7) months, I have guided other councilman on their duties, the usefulness of certain Ordinances, etc. Whilst undertaking my position as councilman, I have noticed that inactivity is a reoccurring issue throughout numerous offices.

To further prevent this topic, I plan on attending all congressional events that Iā€™m available to go to. As well as meeting with various Department Officials, Firestone Businesses, and citizens such as yourself. I also wish to give a helping hand in guiding other individuals on political topics. Following this, I want to represent YOUR voice within the House of Representatives, giving opportunities to citizens to recommend ideas that give a solution to a major problem within the State of Firestone.

CONCLUSION
Therefore, a vote for legalizenucle4rbom8s is a vote for YOUR voice.

Good luck to my competitors, I wish to see you all in the House of Representatives soon.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT!

2 Likes

@Minecraftcaleb53 supports!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!