Clonemep for Senate

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

Introduction
I am Clonemep. Not clonemap, clonemeth, or any other abbreviation. I am here asking for your support in electing me as your senator within the State of Firestone. I have been apart of many departments and understand the struggles many employees and employers face. As the former Secretary for the Department of Boating and Waterways, I’ve had a first hand account of being a department leader as well as having experience being a governmental employee. Additionally, being a business owner and the former Chief Inspector for the Department of Commerce, I understand the integral relationship between businesses and government. My main objective is to make Firestone a better environment for citizens to thrive in. I have been involved in Firestone for about 4 years now and have grown to love this community. This is why I am running for the senate!

Experience
As stated above, I am the former Secretary for the Department of Boating and Waterways. In addition, to my cabinet background, I am a former Senator and Representative, the current President for the Firestone Rifle Association, former Chief Inspector for the Department of Commerce, and I am currently a CFCT Instructor. I also have the following certifications and licenses: CFCT, CFL, MBSC, POST, EMT-P, and FFA FF.

Positions & Past Legislation

Plans for the State
I plan to be as active as possible. If I am elected into office, I will make sure to listen to all suggestions sent to Congress and my direct messages in order to help with this wonderful community. I plan on working with other legislatures to finalize and allow for recall elections. I also plan on working with Congress as well as the legal community on finalizing the passage of the new Article III to the constitution, as outlined by Associate Justice Danny. As part of my legislature duties, I will also work hard within the FFC, Firestone Firearms Commission, if appointed to help check applications/exams on a regular basis in addition to my commitment to hosting CFCT classes.

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign speech! If you have any questions for me feel free to DM me Clonemep #2178.

Together, we can become GREAT! ~ Elect Clonemep

5 Likes

support!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

it is my opinion that this candidate has demonstrated a handicapped understanding of even the most basic law in this state — i wouldn’t trust this individual with writing or even voting on new laws for this state

further, many of his previous legislation has been written in a way that can be difficult to understand or is counterproductive

See also, his unsuccessful history of supreme court petitions, in which many he included his own interpretations — which are very much indicative

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

MEGA SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

supporte

2 Likes

Support sir

2 Likes

an incredible colleague, friend and politician. we cannot squander this opportunity

100% support and endorsed

signed,
fmr governor ash1835

3 Likes

Tamedhkd 634924153123897365

1 Like

If you’re referring to the image attached below with me asking a question about the Governor’s resignation, I did so within the DOJ #help-center chat seeking clarification. I believe that it’s important to consult with members of the legal community on a legality of a scenario due in part that I do not have a bar certification and there are talented individuals in this community who are willing to explain why or why not a certain thing can happen. Obviously, I later stated in that conversation that the odds of this actually happening would be extremely low, due in part of Fed law. However, above what you screenshotted I did go into further detail as to my reasoning and just asking the legal community for their thoughts.

I believe it’s important to raise these questions with some substatinal reasoning, even if they may seem stupid on the surface, rather than putting them aside and ignoring them out of fear of humiliation. Asking for clarification and consulting with others is what I have done and will continue doing.

Not sure what you mean by “unsuccessful history of supreme court petitions”. The purpose of a petition isn’t to win but to gain clarificaiton on a certain issue. There have been some that I’ve submitted that didn’t really need clarification thus the writ was denied. I don’t see that as a defeat, I just see that as a sign that clarification on that issue isn’t needed.

However, I am currently in the Supreme Court with a really good argument prepared by my attorney @cityuser in which we are seeking clarification on the legality of barring indivduals outside of Congress. Additionally, I won the case of Clonemep v State of Firestone, 2 F.S.C. 68 (2019) in which the court sided with protecting business owners.

Hopefully this clears up some of your comments about myself. To conclude though, I hope to work with you as well as all the legislators, members of the legal community, and citizens in order to ensure that all parties are represented fairly and no law is passed that may hurt this community.

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

stop lying, just for that no support

So glad you’re the former and not current

1 Like

Support

2 Likes