A working discord appeals system (no hate to anyone)

alright, let’s be real here, the way of the fs discord appeal works right now is bullshit
now thanks to a friend of mines, we found out that in order to be unbanned, we must dm @anon54114525
now let’s put some forum related shit here about discord bans Would A Forum/Website Appeals System For Discord Bans Be More Effective? Discord Ban Banned from discord
iLord 4 Unban (From Firestone Discord)
Petition to unban ilordofaviation from fs discord
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/can-i-get-unbanned-from-fs-discord/2649
How to get unbanned from firestone discord
Please help nooba be unbanned from the firestone discord
Petition to unban samtella from fs discord
Can I be unbanned from Firestone Discord?

you see, sometimes it just gets closed and they say “contact someone”
now why don’t we just contact env?
let’s see how that went

yeah not to be rude but he doesn’t respond to dms, you might say “wait for a response” I’ve tried that a lot, he plays R6S and just works, I understand that, but don’t you have time to read a dm about being unbanned? Now I decided to wait, but it’s happened to others, as seen here.

What I’m saying is, some people get falsely banned, or want a second chance. but none of that cannot happen without cooperation from getenveloped http://prntscr.com/mogq2k

No hate to @anon54114525 **please don’t ban me from fs for this, it’s criticism over the appeal system

Now, how can we solve this? Well, we need a working system, just like the ban appeal on the forums for in-game, we do that type of system here, and let everyone decide on if to unban or not, not a dm way, because you could be out, busy, while we are here waiting for some response to be unbanned.
@anon54114525 @pathwaysbball @FederalLaw No hate to any of you, but we’ve been waiting a long time, and nothing has happened at all, remember when we had that channel in the fs discord about appeals? I heard that channel was deleted. But that appeal system is useless at the time, because what if we were banned? This new appeal system is also indeed flawed, and needs to be solved.

Thank you for reading, please tell the co-founders and founder to fix this flawed system as soon as possible.

4 Likes

You do realize those unban posts are mostly minge posts right? If you were banned, you were banned lol.

Either way I do agree with the idea of having an discord ban appeal. Although the only way currently that is affectingly working to get someone unbanned would be contacting a mod. The mod will vouch for you if they want and they will bring it up to their superiors in which they will decide they will unban you or not.

1 Like

Not really, env has stated that you can appeal by dming him. You can be unbanned but you have to be lucky if he reads the dm

2 Likes

yeah i was banned again a few days ago,

not only that, i was banned falsely (technically not false since a co-founder banned me) but i didn’t violate a rule or shit and i didnt have 3 kicks so its kinda bullshit

and i was banned twice (falsely) within the past 2 months so thats more bullshit

so we need this shit

2 Likes

Kinda sad i keep getting falsely banned, and the firestone moderation system is just pure utter shit when it comes to discord moderation.

2 Likes

you know tagging in dms does nothing right

2 Likes

Under current orders all bans are permanent except for blatantly false bans.

2 Likes

There really should be an appeals system. I had not strikes nor any kicks and I was banned for rule 14. I don’t even know what I posted since the system deletes all of your messages.

2 Likes

lol got banned twice falsely looks like its gonna be permanentely.

2 Likes

hehe i have 2 image

and ur toxic im glad u got banned ajajajajaja @Sharm500

2 Likes

that isn’t an excuse anymore, sorry.

3 Likes

To close off this topic, let me explain how it works:

Yes, I do read all my Direct Messages. Just because I do not respond to your direct message does not mean I have not acknowledged what you have sent me. If I do not respond, it may be because of the following: your request was denied, you are sending random shit in my direct messages, or I am currently not home and explaining on mobile is too much work, but I have acknowledged your message.

Jason, you were not unbanned because your former account was banned for violating the Discord Terms of Service. This is further proven by a deletion on your account by the service providers themselves. You then joined the server on your alternative account, which does indeed bypass your former bans, as deemed a violation by the Discord server moderators.

Sharm, you were banned for being toxic in Firestone general. This ban was placed by pathwaysbball, and since this was your third time being banned, I don’t see you getting unbanned.

You were initially banned on August 30 for having 3 kicks (https://i.imgur.com/jKFruHs.png) and then again banned for having 4 kicks (https://i.imgur.com/E0BCE3H.png). Your ban will not be revoked.

As for MrEmote, I just went through the legislature board history and he was never actually added from January 26 (moving forward). However, he was doing actions on the board, therefore he was more than likely to have been on the board but without knowledge as he was never actually removed after the term.

I read all Private Messages and Direct Messages, but don’t expect a response. I don’t have the patience to type out a response for every single direct message I received. I respond when it’s needed.

3 Likes

I never had 4 kicks, my second ban was false

also I don’t see a real reason to be kicked and banned for toxicity when i was never toxic nor violating any rules, I was simply criticising fed and his HRS, like MANY other people were doing that day.

so two of my bans were pretty much false

I only had 1 true ban, from august 30

2 Likes

3 kicks is still a ban. Your ban was not false.

You can go ahead and DM path for that. Given your moderation history, I don’t you can support your argument very well.

2 Likes

Two of those kicks were dupicate kicks of people kicking me out at the same time, making only one of them valid (KICKS FROM NOVEMBER 30), so I really had 2 kicks, not 4 or 3.

2 Likes

Well, path’s ban would make your ban count to 2, which is 1 too many. Your ban stays.

2 Likes

yeah but how am I gonna get banned if I had 0 kicks, and I didn’t violate a rule??

in reality I only had 1 true ban since august.

2 Likes

If a moderator deems you are not worthy of going through the 3 warns/3 kicks process, then I trust their judgement. Unfortunately, this ban was from a Co-Founder, and being banned by a Co-Founder means you’ve gone beyond common sense to achieve such a status.

2 Likes

yes because stating how fed’s actions against against POST and criticising the amount it costs to buy v3 is TOTALLY worth bypassing the 3 kicks / 3 warns thing, considering I violated 0 rules at the time of ban and didn’t do anything that in my opinion should be bannable, kickable, or even warnable.

2 Likes

Listen Sharm, as to add on, since I was the one that gave you your False 2nd ban Which btw is complete bullshit, you had 4 kicks after your last ban. You are a completely toxic person, the Firestone Main Discord doesn’t room for you in here, all you do is go around ranting how Firestone is shit and how Mayflower is better, you were banned for toxicity and you will never be unbanned, deal with it and quit arguing it, it’s getting really fucking annoying.

3 Likes