Petition to unban ilordofaviation from fs discord

About 43 hours ago I was banned by the extremely bad discord moderator Toastee_RBLX. My good friend and Deputy Secretary Chill_Bunniez tagged moderator then I saw Toastee typing, so I said prepare to be kicked because Toastee is a bad moderator and very kick happy. This triggered Toastee and he kicked me, probably because my race which doesn’t make sense because I’m white. After being kicked I rejoined and called Toastee a faggot and told him I kissed his dad, because I was very angry about being kicked for possibly my race, then he banned me with the reason " Repeated Rule 2 and 10, appeal to Toastee."

I am a very long-standing, and upstanding member of this community, and have been since I joined 963 days ago on April 2nd, 2016, so I am very offended that I have been banned by this no good weeb Toastee, who probably has not gone a week without watching anime in the past 2 years.

Being in the Firestone Discord is very important for my position as the Secretary of Aviation and a Game Moderator, for both these roles I need to have access to the announcements. Also for Game Moderator, I need to have access to the moderation channels so I can moderate people who log from officers, exploiters, etc.

So not only is it apparent I was banned for being black when I’m in fact white, but it was also targetted at the State of Firestone Government, as made clear by our Governor. This petition shall make a call to unban iLordOfAviation from the Firestone Discord, but also to charge Toastee_RBLX with felony Attempting to perform a coup, under the Ceasing Coups Act.

Thank you for your time, and God bless the United States of America. :us:

TL;DR

pls unban me i am desperate and it is very important that i am in the discord

also merry thanksgiving

3 Likes
2 Likes

what a true gamer
unban my boy ilord

3 Likes

thank u gamer

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

even though we not friends, i support you

3 Likes

can you help me get unbanned as well
i’ve been banned for 2 months or something and no discord mods are replying to me
but other than that i support

3 Likes

suppurt

3 Likes

5port for rockport o7 o7 o7

3 Likes

cough

cough

3 Likes
2 Likes