Petition to unban samtella from fs discord

About 2 seconds ago I was banned by the extremely bad co-founder GetEnveloped. My good friend reaper5 tagged moderator then I saw getEnveloped typing, so I saw people getting muted because getEnveloped is a bad moderator and very horny. This triggered GetEnveloped and made his testosterone really high , probably because my race which doesn’t make sense because I’m white. After his testosterone went high I called GetEnveloped a liberal and I kissed his dad, because I was very angry about people being muted for possibly their race, then he banned me with the reason "kissing his dad repeatedly "

I am a very long-standing, and upstanding member of this community, and have been since I joined 666 days ago on September 11, 2001, so I am very offended that I have been banned by this no good libtard GetEnveloped, who probably has not gone a week without watching fake news.

Being in the Firestone Discord is very important for my position as the Secretary of Criminals and a Ben Shapiro fan, for both these roles I need to have access to the announcements. Also for Ben Shapiro fan , I need to have access to the general channels so I own libtards epic style XDDD.

So not only is it apparent I was banned for being black when I’m in fact white, but it was also targetted at the Goverment. This petition shall make a call to unban Samtella from the Firestone Discord, but also to charge GetEnveloped with felony Attempt to bomb firestone with the gay bomb
Thank you for your time, and God bless the United States of America. :us:

3 Likes

#MeToo!

3 Likes
2 Likes

#metoo

IMPEACH

2 Likes

#MeToo

2 Likes

Seems legit

2 Likes

#MeToo

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes