Would A Forum/Website Appeals System For Discord Bans Be More Effective?

Game bans have a website for appeals, but Discord Appeals don’t.
Would a website/forum for Discord Appeals be more effective?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s because you can’t appeal a Discord Ban

Thank you
Signed
SeanCityNavy
Mayor of Prominence
State of Firestone Discord Moderation Team Member

2 Likes

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this, would probably make my life easier. @pathwaysbball

The only issue becomes that a good portion of those banned aren’t on the forums, and the way to get verified on the forums is via Discord.

2 Likes

yeah i need this because I was false banned for “4 kicks” when in reality I only have 2 kicks. The evidence against me was two different kicks where two people were kicking me at the same time. So in reality I only would have had 2 kicks, not 4. Two people kicking me at the same time do not count as a two kicks, only one of their kicks count. but the mods failed to use reasoning and just banned me anyways. what makes it worse is that these stupid mods are not even listening to my complaint, making it worse.

2 Likes

stupid mods…

2 Likes

Additionally, the mod logs only showed that I had 1 kick, however I believe the other kick was not there because the bot glitched and shit when i got kicked

but anyways, if I had 4 kicks, then the mod logs would atleast show 3 of those kicks, but no it only shows 1 because in reality i only had 2 kicks, with one of them being glitched and not shown on mod logs.

2 Likes

Don’t you excuse me what the fuck me

2 Likes

Also, you ban was cleared a while ago, I must of forgot to tell you

2 Likes

I kicked you for 4 warns. If you can’t rejoin, you probably have a banned alt. That’s not the problem of the moderators.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

was this directed to me or someone else

2 Likes

Sharm

2 Likes

i didn’t notice i was unbanned so i got in today

2 Likes

Closing this at 20 Votes or in 48 hours

2 Likes

If votes increase dramatically ill end in 48 hours

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes