A Bill for Secondary Jobs
To open the doors to departments that most individuals have little to no interest in otherwise.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:
SECTION 1. The legislation, “A Bill to Establish Employment Regulations”, shall be amended, found here:
A Bill to Establish Employment Regulations.
SECTION 1A. Section 2B of “A Bill to Establish Employment Regulations” shall now state:
“A major department shall be defined as any of the following departments: Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Homeland Security, Firestone Department of Corrections, Firestone Department of State, Staple ton County Sheriff’s Office, Staple ton County Fire Department and any other municipal, county, or state department/agency that is approved as a major department by the state legislature in the future.”
SECTION 2. There shall be exceptions and circumstances.
A. All positions within the following departments, excluding the exceptions
mentioned, shall be considered a “secondary” job:
- i. Department of Health
- ii. Department of Transportation
- iii. Department of Public Works
- iv. Department of Aviation
- v. Department of Boating and Waterways
- vi. Department of Commerce
- vii. Any other department or position regarded as a “secondary” job as set by the
B. Citizens may hold another position within the State of Firestone while being apart
of a Department/holding a position set in Section 2 Part A of this legislation, if
- There shall be limitations.
- i. Citizens may hold one (1) secondary job and one (1) job elsewhere in
- ii. Citizens may hold one (1) secondary job and another (1) secondary job
C. All further regulations are set within the legislation “A Bill to Establish
SECTION 3. This legislation shall go into effect immediately.
SECTION 4. All laws in conflict with this legislation are hereby declared null and void.
- A. The legislation “An Amendment to Make DEPSECDOBW a Secondary Job” shall be
declared null and void, found here:
Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone Congress,
Secretary of Health, Collin816
Secretary of Transportation, RemoveBlox
Secretary of Public Works, Sp_encer
Deputy Secretary of Public Works, steelersben07
Secretary of Boating & Waterways, evildustin6677
FDOT Instructor, StrategicResponses
FSP Lieutenant, Stevetron8170
FSP Corporal, Flakezzz
FDHS SS Agent, WolfRBLX