V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

Blizzard Helicopter scripts actually have a really nice FLIR/NV system if v3 allows that

4 Likes

Make so that when someone dies, they drop an I.D. card or make so that there is some way for LEOs to identify a “dead body”.

Currently, I would go about obtaining the I.D. through the leaderboard which is considered “FRP,” but the reality is that I could theoretically identify someone once they die. Whether this is through their I.D. or through other means, as a law enforcement officer (or even a medical professional) this would be a fairly simple task.

I mean if an officer shoots someone IRLthey almost always go looking for an I.D. Now, there should be a way for criminals to hide or otherwise forge their I.Ds. This way, they could still evade identification if they really wanted to.

4 Likes

SCFD getting actual laryngoscopes, the ones currently look like like spray cans

4 Likes

IO can already do that, they can scan the fingerprints when someone dies

3 Likes

Off topic, but do you mind dming me on discord what the group is in your pfp?

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Other LEOs should still be able to do it IMO.

Edit: LEOs and civilians*

3 Likes

I was wondering if you could make it so that you can switch/view and join other servers via the phone rather than having to exit the game. I think this would save time when department employees switch servers and just a cool future in general.

4 Likes

I think in v3 if a person logs they should get 1-2 hours in DoC

2 Likes

Due to RTAA, you should add an invisible block or terrain under the ocean because some people when they are in pursuit, they decide to RTAA by falling off the map, it depends how stupid they are. This will a big problem when Firestone V3 gets released. If this isn’t doubted with, we will have more FRP (fail role play). Firestone V2 does have sand under the ocean therefore, it should be like Firestone V3.

How Firestone V2 looks like under the ocean:

- b0org

10 Likes

You know it’s a serious issue when borg himself brings it up

4 Likes

I am aware of the lag problems with them but they don’t cause much lag and I understand the stress about others forgetting to delete the cones but not many departments use them besides, FD, DOT and DPW. FSP and SCSO usually use there cars or light bars and don’t use cones as often.

3 Likes

In V3, the Founder says there will be ragdoll added so I think that will solve the issue

3 Likes

lol yes

3 Likes

logs purposefully* yes

3 Likes

Hello Firestone Developers and Community! I have a GREAT suggestion about V3 car mechanics that hopefully many of you will like. I recently noticed that with this new terrain in V3, vehicles are hard to maneuver off road, mainly on trails. Hopefully, in V3, the trails will be both hiking and driving trails. Weather they allow that or not, I believe Jeeps and trucks should have an option to be 4-Wheel Drive to allow the FRONT wheels to be the main wheels. Many cars in real life are front wheel drive, not back wheel. I know that ALL cars in V3 are rear wheel drive because you can only climb mountain going backwards. I believe all vehicles should be FRONT wheel drive and not rear wheel as this will add more realism. Please consider my suggestion for the new car mechanics, thank you! Any questions/clarifications or opinions about this feel free to reply down below!

3 Likes

They already are.

3 Likes

Why is that when I try going up a hill forwards, it doesn’t work, but when I go backwards it works?

3 Likes

those aren’t the chassis that are being used in V3, @Lidels has made the chassis’ and are being placed on vehicles/being tested before being released into V3 to make sure they work as they want it to.

3 Likes

Irl I fly a plane that has 2 radios, because of this we can listen to 2 frequencies at the same time, then we can switch between which radio we’re transmitting on.

I think this would be very helpful for ASU pilots in v3, being able to monitor the ATC channel and PRMY at the same time, and switch between which channel they’re transmitting on.

Maybe you could right-click a channel to enable monitoring that channel and it would indicate that…
and it would special mark any messages that were sent in the channel you’re monitoring
Monitoring ATC
Then if you left-click the channel you’re monitoring it switches your monitor and active frequency
Monitoring PRMY
Then if you right-click the channel you’re monitoring it stops monitoring, and switches back to normal, just listening to and speaking on just 1 channel

ATC channel should be used for AIR-AIR and ATC-AIR communications, and PRMY should be used for AIR-GROUND.
This will keep messages in their correct channels while making sure air units will see all the important messages intended for them, and anything they need to be aware of like other air units reporting their locations.

Whether this is a feature for all units or only if you have an ASU callsign only for ASU, I think this could benefit everyone

Could also be used for DHS to monitor CPTL and PRMY, or units in a pursuit to monitor TAC1 and PRMY, possibilities are endless!

11 Likes
Tried to edit this into my other radio suggestion but I posted it too long ago apparently

Monitor channel on radio

It’s currently really hard to see your passengers messages in the helicopter

image image
Could be solved by showing peoples messages if they’re sitting inside the helicopter to the pilot
In-cockpit Chat

8 Likes