V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

@Philip_Forth
Yes, “Hail Hydra” is a movie project planned for shooting in v2, Trailers and teasers for the movie should be out when the production team completes the movie production.

3 Likes

if they let this happen they better let other businesses have buildings too then

1 Like

cool!!!

3 Likes

I don’t think it will, because during their test phase, they used a game with many detailed parts in it with a ton of unions and detailed builds, it seemed to work fine with no lag issues even with full servers.

3 Likes

Infinite cones for every department that don’t de-spawn.

3 Likes

I agree and disagree.

Agree points:

• They do not de-spawn once they are placed @ the scene
  • Would be useful for Mass RP’s and other scene’s

@Akuent

Disagree points:

• People will forget to de-spawn the cones
  • Can cause lag
3 Likes

Possibly make it where DOT have special cones where they don’t despawn. There would be high high policies regarding not removing cones once the Mass RP is over with high penalties to those that do it.

4 Likes

or give everybody cones that don’t despawn,
have it show who placed the cones on peoples screens when they click the cones,
and have a constant notice on peoples screens if they have cones placed, instead of only showing when they have the cones tool equipped

6 Likes

just like rockport during mario’s time, you clicked on the cone and it showed who placed it down

3 Likes

can we please stop submitting replies that are either;

• already suggested
  • ALREADY COMPLETED

cough @JackTheKrazyGuy

2 Likes

To be fair; who’s going to want to scroll through this list of 172 suggestions, and see if theirs was already suggested?

6 Likes

this is a big reason i dont like this thread and how all mods are putting all suggestion threads into this 1
i know the devs arent gonna sit here looking through all ~200 (so far) replies to this 1 thread

4 Likes

I would like to request trailers for the these following department to make it easier for them to place there boats in certain parts of the water instead of just spawning at docks. They must be careful w/ the trailer or it could slip off and have the ability to anchor and unanchored it from the trailer.

Possibly make a trailer big enough so they can place there boat on it.

Examples:

I would like to hear citizen’s suggestions and anyone else.

25 Likes

It would look good for displays.

Especially since MD, CG, and SAR have F-150’s, only a trailer is needed.

And perhaps a launch zone like this:

13 Likes

Would be cool to see in V3 since we have alot of coastline there

7 Likes

Would like to suggest for V3(ASU): Night vision which can be controllable for the co-pilot a long w/ spotlight.

If the pilot has no co-pilot can still access the spotlight.

https://gyazo.com/23f350383c2f1036ec7cf9affba433d5

5 Likes

If you die, you should spawn at the hospital. This would be realistic and DOT taxi services could be used more often by transporting the people from the hospital to the CD.

7 Likes

For V3 I would like to suggest something in the settings part to show how long the server has been running. It would be very useful too many citizens. Also I think the server should have a voting power to shutdown the server so things can run fresh w/ less lag, but comes w/ more standards and etc like game mods and developers.

5 Likes

I would like if it we were able to escape prison even if there are no DOC on, as well as for prisoners to spawn in for example. the yard if theres no DOC on at the moment, so that we’re not just in a small block the entirety of the time.

Another cool thing would be planned escapes, since DOC has a fence what if we were able to "blow’ the fence, or dig underneath to sneak inside, or even attempt to help our friends escape?

4 Likes

Department of Health Tahoe/vehicle

This would be beneficial as in v3 SCMC will be functional and divisions such as the CDC are currently relying on SCFD to transport them or were borrowing their apparatuses which takes them out of SCFD use.

Literally all we want is a vehicle like that with the DOH logo on it.

Signed,

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

JackyParkerRbrn
Firestone Department of Health
Center For Disease Control Director

5 Likes