Monitor channel on radio

Irl I fly a plane that has 2 radios, because of this we can listen to 2 frequencies at the same time, then we can switch between which radio we’re transmitting on.

I think this would be very helpful for ASU pilots in v3, being able to monitor the ATC channel and PRMY at the same time, and switch between which channel they’re transmitting on.

Maybe you could right-click a channel to enable monitoring that channel and it would indicate that…
and it would special mark any messages that were sent in the channel you’re monitoring
Monitoring ATC
Then if you left-click the channel you’re monitoring it switches your monitor and active frequency
Monitoring PRMY
Then if you right-click the channel you’re monitoring it stops monitoring, and switches back to normal, just listening to and speaking on just 1 channel

ATC channel should be used for AIR-AIR and ATC-AIR communications, and PRMY should be used for AIR-GROUND.
This will keep messages in their correct channels while making sure air units will see all the important messages intended for them, and anything they need to be aware of like other air units reporting their locations.

Whether this is a feature for all units or only if you have an ASU callsign only for ASU, I think this could benefit everyone

Could also be used for DHS to monitor CPTL and PRMY, or units in a pursuit to monitor TAC1 and PRMY, possibilities are endless!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

with a whopping 2 supports so far it is apparent the entire community demands this feature

2 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

2 Likes