V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

The phone should be redone. When you’re holding it, it should be on your hand straight, not looking like you’re calling someone. The phone should be redesigned as well. Flip phones are old, we should get iPhones. Once you take the phone out, a new GUI should come. There should be different apps such as Calling or Notes, etc… When you call someone, it should be like how the phone emote thing is right now. It will make it look like you’re calling someone. When you call 911, it should let you know your call has been submitted.

4 Likes

That’s already happening.

4 Likes

we will have houses, hotels, tents under bridges

3 Likes

yes, under bridge in arborfield

3 Likes

If someone owns a house, add it to the in game MDT. Say, I take someone’s ID, and run it, the address of their house is in the database.

10 Likes

Faramount Pictures™️ for those of who you all don’t know is a brand new Film Company that was officially released yesterday; Faramount Pictures™️ is here! since it’s release, it’s in full throttle to get it’s first movie project “Hail Hydra” an action movie published as soon as possible.

What my idea is, with Roblox testing it’s new technology of playing videos inside of Roblox games https://www.roblox.com/games/4739075775/Roblox-Video-Streaming-Technical-Test, V3’s theaters could have content made from Faramount Pictures play in the theaters! Although it is completely upto to the Development team of V3 to decide on what’s put into V3 and what not, I thought it’s a cool idea to share with the community.

12 Likes

would be epic

6 Likes

The system being used by ROBLOX is still in technical testing, so it won’t be released by the time v3 releases for Alpha. Later on, I’m not sure.

It would cause some issues if the movie theater would run videos constantly, so I’d believe that the videos would only be streamed during developer-hosted events.

I don’t think the movie theater will have an interior though, so be cautious of that

4 Likes

faramount fictures

4 Likes

neat!

3 Likes

Yes, this idea relies on heavy development support and the “developer hosted event” could be called premiers and show times. Once Roblox begins with testing it public, the release of that feature is actually not that far fetched, so the new feature could have sooner than we expect or later than we expect, completely up to Roblox, but Firestone doesn’t end in a few months it will still be running, so it’s okay if they decide to add it in later.

3 Likes

well obviously if they let faramount pictures in the game they would make an interior for it…

3 Likes

@Philip_Forth
Yes, “Hail Hydra” is a movie project planned for shooting in v2, Trailers and teasers for the movie should be out when the production team completes the movie production.

3 Likes

if they let this happen they better let other businesses have buildings too then

1 Like

cool!!!

3 Likes

I don’t think it will, because during their test phase, they used a game with many detailed parts in it with a ton of unions and detailed builds, it seemed to work fine with no lag issues even with full servers.

3 Likes

Infinite cones for every department that don’t de-spawn.

3 Likes

I agree and disagree.

Agree points:

• They do not de-spawn once they are placed @ the scene
  • Would be useful for Mass RP’s and other scene’s

@Akuent

Disagree points:

• People will forget to de-spawn the cones
  • Can cause lag
3 Likes

Possibly make it where DOT have special cones where they don’t despawn. There would be high high policies regarding not removing cones once the Mass RP is over with high penalties to those that do it.

4 Likes

or give everybody cones that don’t despawn,
have it show who placed the cones on peoples screens when they click the cones,
and have a constant notice on peoples screens if they have cones placed, instead of only showing when they have the cones tool equipped

6 Likes