Faramount Pictures™️ is here!

OFFICIAL RELEASE

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present you the future of Firestone entertainment Faramount Pictures Studio™️ Film Company

A new wave of content for the people of Firestone to enjoy, Faramount Pictures™️ is a not yet licensed entertainment company which is announcing it’s long planned release today. The sole purpose & goal of the Company is bring new, interesting and exciting entertainment content for Firestone to enjoy, this will include, Movies, Comics, Live Performances in V2 & much more.

The company will give new and exciting opportunities to many virtual fields of talent like, voice acting, story telling, video editing & much more. Faramount Pictures Studio will gather all of the amazing talent of the people in Firestone and produce content for everyone to enjoy while also giving exposure to the awesome people with Talents!

The new Studio would love to hear what the people of Firestone think of the idea and concept, so please do comment after you check out our first public release made along with this post, it contains a list of things we plan to do in the near future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fvGcGnuh_44KVlX8zzThgQrKJvoOp8eJWwL5QZolzpQ/edit?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Faramount Pictures is now Hiring individuals in the company to help it’s plans & goals! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jFamp3pMdxFkewGwLJh1BkFLA5jhxkW0wnDW66b4xhk/edit

2 Likes

good luck

2 Likes

the dmca rn: :eyes:

4 Likes

pretty cool, i like a lot

3 Likes

get ready for a lawsuit (jic)

2 Likes

This is an extremely good idea. I’m surprised there’s only 12 people in your server, I recommend you join the DOCM Discord (https://discord.gg/DjZEvkg) and advertise in the business-advertisements channel. It takes a while, but you should get quite a few people in. Direct Messaging also works of course and posting it in the main FS Discord’s off-topic channel is both allowed and gets you a few people.

The movie banner looks really cool and I can’t wait to see what this is. This is one of those unique businesses which really spices up the boring and repetitive PIs, food companies, and ridesharing companies which dominate the ‘market’. Can’t wait to see how this business works out!

3 Likes

I’ll be a great actor just google my name.

Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Hanks (I go by both)

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad to see our upcoming movie excited you. One problem that were currently facing is the technicalities caused by the filming of this movie, obviously it requires a few scenes with crimes in them and the problem with that is, we don’t want to get sued and have our movie be used as “evidence” against us. But I’m sure there is a way around it that we will figure out, thanks again.

2 Likes

Would be lovely if they made the test server available to you guys. Last I heard, crimes aren’t counted within the test server and so it was free to use. Maybe get in contact with Fed and talk to him about permission?

4 Likes

Yes, it would be awesome if the administration could help us out by granting the test server, that’s the only way we’ll be able to do it, I have contacted fed, we have gotten no response yet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes