Urdadcaleb is unfit for senate

It has come to my attention that senate candidate @SirCalebXVI is extremely unfit to be a senator in this great state! Upon breaking news, I have it on good authority that Caleb failed his DPW examination and has NO experience in DPW! I believe I can speak for the majority of voters and say we do not feel safe with someone who has no DPW experience in the senate.

I urge all citizens of this great State to instead cast your ballot for @scriblelz or @e6thn who I am proud to say have both been employed in DPW and Doctor/Mayor. Scriblelz has even been a DPW supervisor. These two great men are a prime example of what a senator should be and we should all recognize their talent by showing Caleb that we don’t want bums in our senate!!

POID - Screen capture - e62e57c4bc40e9a9d8c8010b3d70683a - Gyazo

Here are links to the more qualified citizens who are running for senator. All have previous DPW experience! KAREEM2610 for senate - #26 by yeanlingspark99 | Scriblelz 4 SENATE - #34 by scriblelz | E6thn 4 Senate - #4 by bearzno

2 Likes

EVERYOEN GO VOTE FOR SCRIB OR ETHAN HERE Firestone Senate Elections of May 2022

1 Like

passed FSP exam + there is 3 spots open

1 Like

@KAREEM2610 is a binman he is more fit

1 Like

i will not defame and or slander my fellow candidates!!! i will not be responding to this comment!!!

1 Like

no one has defamed you, you stated this information yourself you have been caught red handed!

1 Like

i didnt say anyone defamed me, i said i wouldnt respond to the comment

1 Like

you have yet again responded to this comment SHOWING THAT YOU CALEB CANT EVEN KEEP YOUR PROMISES WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT YOU IN SENATE!!!

1 Like

respond to the comment in regards to the candidates, for context

1 Like
  1. I will ALWAYS remain truthful and acquire integrity, as I’ve stated in my past campaign because as a Senator of this great state, these are traits and assets that you MUST obtain.

As stated in my campaign, I will always remain truthful and acquire integrity.
Therefore, I do admit to the claims in this post;
However, considering that I passed the FSP Theory Assessment with a 94%, I believe that my capabilities as a potential Senator trump the weight of these claims.

1 Like

[REDACTED]

1 Like

I think you need to rephrase.

1 Like

FSP assessment has no impact on whether or not a senator would be good. FSP<DPW

1 Like

This man says he will remain truthful but then LIES to the general public in the discord, Screen capture - 84eb74475b720e08e67e26f5e6e6c20e - Gyazo here he is stated saying he can be a good senator but my information has proven he cannot be. Yet again we catch this horrible man lying through his teeth.

1 Like

I still do not remain in support of these statements! A DPW exam proves my capabilities as a DPW worker. If were going to use the comparison of final exams in correlation with the Senate, consider my score of the FSP exam! I will no longer be responding to comments within this thread unless slanderous comments are made.

1 Like

Of course, the only one who disagrees with the standard of being able to pass a DPW exam is the only one running for seat who has failed. Quite pathetic I am officially calling for you to step out of the race to prove you have integrity for this state and its citizens.

1 Like

Is this a shit post or are you being deadass

5 Likes

I oqtiic am being 1000% deadass

2 Likes

ANOTHER BREAKING DEVELOPMENT! The man who graded @SirCalebXVI exam has stated that he not only failed his exam but he failed the MULTIPLE CHOICE questions!! It also has come to light that caleb did not even attempt a second try do we really want a senator who quits that easily? I know I don’t.
(DPW EXAM GRADER WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS FOR HIS SAFETY)

1 Like

if hes unfit dont vote for him

2 Likes