support

3 Likes

support to my fellow candidate

3 Likes

FaithfullyIzzy supports!

2 Likes

yes he did

1 Like

I have recently discovered you recieved disciplinary action in the Department of Transportation for inactivity. How can we trust this trait of yours won’t spread to the Senate?

1 Like

I mean that disciplinary ACTION was false. Scratch that it wasn’t BUT I clearly put in the date, my user and me being on the transportation team in it but I didn’t know it wasn’t a correct form so I am sorry and it won’t happen again now that I know I need a full picture.

1 Like

@L_3ee

1 Like

Could you give an example of what you have done as a Redwood City Council member? As well as this, do you believe you have picked up enough information on the legal side of Firestone during your time as a law-abiding civilian?

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve been Redwood City Council for a bit over a month now and I have attended every session and voted on numerous legislations.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand you can you explain what you mean?

1 Like

Do you believe you have gained enough knowledge in the legal field to be within the Senate?

1 Like

I believe I have, I am a current Redwood City council alderman and I am a DoT and DPW public employee

2 Likes

Ah yes the two sessions hosted

right so only a matter of time before your next ban (already on the verge of being banned from the fs discord since you can’t behave)

Yeah I appealed both my warnings and will appeal my kicks soon. I am trying to change and a lot of people know and see that.

It was only a one month term and even during that one month I have learnt a lot of fundamentals of Firestone legislation and how they work. If I am elected I will take what I learnt and expand on it as a senator.

1 Like

To remind you, we still have roughly 22 days left in our term.

1 Like

Yes I know. Meant to say I’ve been in office for one month.

1 Like

I do suggest before running for Senate to be a law-abiding citizen and City Alderman for a bit longer.

2 Likes