Scriblelz 4 SENATE

support

2 Likes

Why are you using your business to promote your campaign? Hm. @scriblelz

1 Like

Why did Donald Trump promote his campaign in his hotel chains

1 Like

Nope he didnt. You using business to promote your campaign.

1 Like

Who is paying for this campaign? Your scriblelz business? Hard work from employees going into your pockets and not the workers like me?

1 Like

Original Pizza is paying for it

1 Like

As the representative for Greendale I will speak to the residents regarding their opinions on your business you filthy animal.

1 Like

Don’t call me racist slurs

1 Like

Was not. You broke policies. KyleTB knows how to do his job.

1 Like

Kyle_TB launched an internal investigation without DPS approval (against FedLaw) over a screenshot of a flipped vehicle (No context on how it was flipped over). Kyle_TB failed to deliver a proper administrative leave notification in direct messages, furthermore failed to update my discord roles & trello card. He instead delivered an administrative leave notification in a cluttered investigation groupchat (Did not ping me with it). At the end of the week I had checked my trello card, after several days of being suspended, and the trello card did not say I was suspended. If I failed to patrol I would’ve been striked according to the trello card. Therefore I patrolled, leading to my termination.

2 Likes

If you were in an investigation group chat then you should have picked up some brain cells and put some thought and care into why you were in the chat!

1 Like

I had created it myself, regardless does not change the fact Kyle_TB failed to follow FedLaw and failed to complete the entire paperwork showing a trooper on administrative leave.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

mmm support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

THE TIME TO VOTE IS NOW! Firestone Senate Elections of May 2022

1 Like

if you dont make the traffic code trello official i will never vote for u again