E6thn 4 Senate

------------------------------------------------------------
(me)
INTRODUCTION:

Hello. I am e6thn.

Don’t know me? Here are some of the most notable positions I’ve held!

Current SCSO Deputy
Current Arborfield City Councilman
Former Prominence District Councilman
Former DOC Corrections office.
Former DPW Public Employee
2x Former DOT Public Employee

------------------------------------------------------------

PLANS:

I am the BEST man for this position. I got LOADS AND LOADS of experience in the State of Firestone. I have LOTS of experience such as being a councilman in Arborfield AND Prominence. When I get elected, I will bring LOTS of change into the senate and into firestone as a WHOLE. I will ELIMINATE THE BIAS AND STUPIDITY WITHIN THE SENATE. Currently, there is LOADS of incompetent people inside of the senate. I will PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE, and they will LEARN and they will become a better senator after I am done with them. I plan on writing bills to help businesses operate, such as bills that will benefit news agencies and other businesses that may need permission to break certain laws at certain times depending on the situation. I am the NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE WHO IS RUNNING FOR SENATOR. You GOTTA support me, I am the PEOPLES CHOICE CANDIDATE. I know my stuff and I will win.

Hey man. I know you didn’t read any of that and you are just going to type support. Trust me, you don’t need to read it. Just know I am the MAN FOR THE JOB. IM WINNING THIS JOB. IM WINNING.

I would like to tell the citizens of firestone that I am the NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB. BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE. I am just GREAT. TREMENDOUS.

Love,

e6thn
Congressional Candidate

3 Likes

GOTTA SUPPORT!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like