T_xom and skelet_n for Mayor & Deputy Mayor of Prominence

T_xom and skelet_n for Mayor & Deputy Mayor of Prominence

I, T_xom, am announcing my candidacy for the office of Mayor of Prominence, alongside Deputy Mayor candidate skelet_n. Together, myself and skelet_n have years of experience in the Firestone community and government, and we have a shared vision for the prosperous future of the District of Prominence. If you vote for us, we will clean up the District of Prominence, ensure competence in government, and continue the great work that Mayor MonkeyLikesCaprisun & Deputy Mayor legaalsp have already been doing.

Mayor Candidate T_xom

After four years in Firestone, much of it focused on the great District of Prominence, I have chosen to run for Mayor. As a District Councilmember, I have made numerous legislative accomplishments (listed later in this speech) and ensured accountability at all levels of the Prominence government. As the first Chief Librarian of the newly-restored Prominence Library, I have rebuilt one of the most renowned and reputable institutions in the State of Firestone to its former glory, and I have permitted the people of Prominence to share their work with others in the form of writing. As Owner of T-Rex News, I have ensured that the people of Firestone receive the most impartial truth and updates on recent events, which is especially important in a time when Ridgeway is actively spreading disinformation.

Below, you may find some relevant offices that I have held or current hold in Firestone (not a complete list):

• Prominence District Council (current)
  • Chief Librarian of the Prominence Library (current)
  • Senator (current)
  • Stapleton County Council (former)
  • Editor-in-Chief of T-Rex News (current)
Deputy Mayor Candidate skelet_n

Hello, I am skelet_n, current Prominence District Chairman and Representative. I have held multiple political positions during my time in Firestone, starting off as a Redwood City Alderman. I then moved on to serve on the Arborfield Council and the County Council.

Legislative Accomplishments

In nearly four dedicated months on the Prominence District Council, either myself or skelet_n have written and sponsored the following pieces of legislation (which are all currently in effect):

While this is a lot, neither of us believe in legislating just for the purpose of legislating. All ordinances that we have proposed, and that we will propose in the future, are out of necessity or reasonable public demand.

Plans

We have four main plans for the District of Prominence that we will execute if elected.

1. Increase Activity

Myself and skelet_n intend on regularly hosting in-game events with the Office of District Affairs. Many of these will involve the recently-established Prominence Library, the Lunar Arena, and the park. Events that we’d potentially hold include book signings/readings, book clubs, and shifts for the Prominence Library (similar to the event held on the 26th of May); and also bike races, car shows, job fairs, and meet-and-greets / Q&As with us and other District officials. These events would provide opportunities for local businesses, who might volunteer to cater or provide other services. We will aim to host 3 events per month, and to involve neighboring municipalities and departments whenever possible.

1. Support Prominence

I believe that the District’s executive offices are performing well and are being led effectively. Particularly, the Prominence District Police is thriving under the leadership of Chief ScottMcAllister. If elected, I will support our District employees and law enforcement personnel in giving them the tools that they need. In this time of war, and with the District of Prominence in an indefinite state of crisis, it is important that the PDP are able to work their hardest to protect and serve our populace. Where it is appropriate, awards will be issued to those hardworking government employees who go above-and-beyond, and the Office of the Mayor will recognize bravery and dedication to the District of Prominence.

1. Work with the District Council

The Prominence District Council plays a significant role in keeping the District functioning effectively and efficiently. When it is necessary, legislation must be passed to advance the lives of our residents. One such measure that we intend on proposing, with legal advice from the Prominence District Attorney’s Office, is an ordinance to criminalize (with a fine) the disruption of official events hosted on public property in the District of Prominence. This will aid the Prominence Library in its operations, as the property that it currently sits on is reserved by the DoCM, but is not owned or officially held by the Library; meaning that anyone can enter it and do what they want on it. Moreover, climbing onto the roof of the Library, or any other buildings not under the ownership of a department or business, is currently completely permitted. This law would apply to all event venues prone to disruption.

1. Transparency & Accountability

We will be receptive to any and all suggestions from the people, and my direct messages are always open for ideas and questions. Transparency is important, and we will always be fully honest with our intentions and our actions. If elected, we would continue releasing monthly press releases, just as the current administration has been doing. Moreover, all District executive staff would be assessed on their activity when we enter office, and we will ensure that they and their offices are meeting performance expectations — and take the necessary actions if they aren’t.

In order to make Prominence a better place and solidify its position as the preeminent municipality in Stapleton County, vote for T_xom & skelet_n. Thank you.

6 Likes

Support and Endorsed

3 Likes

i support my pookie bear!

4 Likes

Support and Endorsed

3 Likes

support and endorse

3 Likes

s u p p o r t

3 Likes

Support hopefully he doesn’t act a nut.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

HELP STOP THE STEAL!!! SUPPORT T_XOM… THE CROOKED ESTABLISHMENT WANTS TO STOP HIM!!! THEY’RE SCARED OF THE JUSTICE THEY WILL FACE!!! YUGGEEE!!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

both oustanding members of congress; support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support and endorse this gentlemen so much. He will carry my magnificent legacy

4 Likes

Support and endorse both candidates! They have done excellent work within the legislature of the District. Good luck on your campaign.

Best,
mlcsignature (1)
Mayor of Prominence

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes