Rifles for all LEO departments

You can page CRT and SWAT, FNG after all.

1 Like

what did i just read

autism

2 Likes

That is the thing, such situations that cant be really dealt by regular LEOs are RARE. 4 Criminals with AR guns? Page CRT or SWAT, simple, you have FNG at last. And yes, you have to protect everyone until it’s not too safe, when it happens your mission is not to kill the suspect, your mission is to protect civilians until CRT/SWAT/FNG doesn’t arrive on scene, you have pistols to do that (Yes they are enough to provide at least surpressive fire, which is enough). I cant see any regular police with big guns in any country, even USA, max - pistol, but, police in every country has special forces that respond to such situations and have big guns, and yeah, they dont patrol all the time or arrive immediately.

1 Like

Well said, well said. :clap:

1 Like

Support, most irl departments supply a rifle not a shotgun.

1 Like

Maybe if ya’ll train the officers correctly, then it could work.

1 Like

yep…

I support. As long as LEOs get proper training with the rifles, then it can work out. Also, if not an M4, then it can just be a semi auto AR-15.

Also, I brought up that suggestion before in the past:

Here is the link if you are interested in seeing it: AR-15 rifles for FSP

A rifle would not benefit you in the field, all I am going to say.

1 Like

Support

tbh, the mp and ar do less damange then the damn pistol, the pistol shoots faster then the mp and the ar shoots a bullet every 10 minutes

Support

uh hello this is sourced and i replied to something like this earlier but specifically for fsp

as a lt.

here it is

1 Like

FS strives for realism

Look at this post. Guns for LEOs [DISCUSSION]