AR-15 rifles for FSP

As LEOs, we have all faced criminals and gangs before. There are some like as P_aws, Silvani, Massino, and even wannabe killers who manage to find the gun dealer, are often armed with weapons such as AK47s, or Uzis, which have the capability of delivering heavy firepower. In almost every incident involving automatic weapons/rifles, us regular LEOs often found ourselves outgunned and unable to do anything until SWAT, CRT, or FNG got on scene with rifles. As of now, FSP’s only arsenal consists of the Glock 23 handgun, which only has 13 rounds, while some of the weapons for civilians can hold more than twice the amount of bullets and can even fire on fully automatic. Tactical units can’t always be standing by at the right location every time a major incident occurs. We often have to radio for them to respond and that takes time. From them getting the call, entering V2, and getting geared up, to being en route, it takes at least two to four minutes until they are able to actually get on scene and take over. Attacks, especially ambushes, are very quick as in less than a minute and often results in multiple officers dying or seriously injured. We already saw in the Massino attacks against LEOs, especially with the 401 sniper attacks, we were badly outgunned by their increased firepower. This is why there is a need for us to have firepower which matches up with the criminal arsenal. Having rifles will allow us to have a better chance of survival until better trained units can take over. And by adapting to every move, we will be able to continue to effectively serve and protect the public/citizens from danger. A semi-auto AR-15 will do the job as we will have the capability of being able to properly respond to active shooter situations or anything involving automatic weapons in general.

-FSP Corporal sentinelraven

2 Likes

You guys don’t nee AR-15. I heard shotguns are coming back soon and a AR-15 is semi automatic which is the same as your Glock 23. If you want to take an AR-15 to a fully automatic gun fight, it is the same as your glock but with 30 rounds.

2 Likes

FSP does not need AR-15’s just get good at aiming and gun fights and you are good to go… (IRL yes I do know some cops carry full auto guns that are not AR-15’s but still…)

2 Likes

So, like this?

2 Likes

I really couldn’t trust y’all having a fully automatic gun on the field, more or less prefer you have guns that are semi-automatic.

2 Likes

No, if the situation gets hot hold out and call for SCSO SWAT or maybe CRT.

3 Likes

Much rather trust and call CRT first before SCSO SWAT

2 Likes

o damn

2 Likes

oml please tell me you are joking? Ar-15’s are not automatic oml plz no why must everyone assume ar-15’s are automatic

2 Likes

I didn’t mean the AR, I meant automatic guns in general.

2 Likes

@Joxility look at the photo

1 Like

Ok good.

2 Likes

looks bput rite if fsp gets ar-15’s

2 Likes

Um, not like that. FSP is not going to be like rangers or delta where they hang off the sides of Little Birds.

2 Likes

uh ok…

2 Likes

We would just simply have AR-15 rifles and only deploy them whenever we go into a dangerous situation involving an armed suspect or standoff. Not on a regular patrol.

2 Likes

maybe you should utilize the paging of trained tactical teams like CRT and SWAT with their already existing automatics?

4 Likes

Yes, Do that. You guys aren’t even trained to go into a dangerous situation involving armed suspects. Let SWAT, CRT or FNG Handle it.

3 Likes

When was the last time FSP used the helicopter?

2 Likes

Firestone is based on realism. Normal state troopers don’t carry automatic weapons. They either carry a pistol or a pistol and a shotgun.

2 Likes