Recall of Senator dannybec

Recall of Senator dannybec

By the power vested in me by C.I.VIII, I hereby initiate a recall petition to legally remove Senator dannybec from his position as senator for gross misconduct, incompetency, disrespect to other religions, and continued immaturity in the chambers of congress, as demonstrated in the 9th calling of the senate and the tumultuous impeachment hearing of (disgraced) Governor AestheticallyHappy.

In order to substantiate these accusations, I present the following articles of evidence to the public (all visibly public in the #senate-session-9 channel in the Firestone State Legislature discord)

Pursuant to this petition reaching 50 supports, the governor shall be constitutionally mandated to host a referendum lasting 71-73 hours.

In order to support this referendum, comment with “Support” (or any other reasonable variant thereof).

Constitutionally, I cannot proxy any votes from Discord and as such you will have to have a forums account to support this recall.

Ty for your support

10 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I fucking support this, and everyone else should too

2 Likes

please note that liking the post does not equal a support!!!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I veraciously support this recall

2 Likes

I support this recall.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

ftr we have reached the 3 Gov. official signatures req. with senator Noobsiance, Director CaptainCroaslay, and Colonel Ftlicious

ftr i support this aswell

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes