Recall referendum of Senator dannybec

Pursuant to C.I.VIII(iii), “Upon a recall petition passing and a recall referendum being triggered, the Governor (or in either absence or incapacity, the Lieutenant Governor) shall, at least three days but no longer than five days subsequent to the referendum being triggered, publish and advertise a poll on the official Firestone Forums, linking to the recall petition, and specifically asking if the member named is to be recalled from their congressional office.”

On November 13th in the year 2022, a recall petition was hosted and passed the 50 support threshold in favor of triggering a referendum to recall Senator dannybec. 3 days have passed since the requirements have been met on the petition and thus, a recall referendum vote is to occur.

For Senator dannybec to be recalled, pursuant to C.I.VIII(iv), this recall referendum must have a minimum of 60 voters with a 70% or higher vote in favor for recall. Should this recall referendum not meet the 60 voter requirement OR a 70% in favor of recall vote, Senator dannybec will remain in office. Should this recall referendum fail, another recall petition may not be made against Senator dannybec for fourteen (14) calendar days upon the conclusion of the recall referendum vote.

Is Senator dannybec to be recalled from their congressional office as a Senator?
  • In favor of recall
  • Opposed to recall

0 voters

7 Likes

DOWN WITH DANNYBEC
#RECALLTHESENATOR

5 Likes

I am Opposed to recall.

5 Likes

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FINLEYFRASER12345 FOR SENATOR, I WILL FIX DANNYS MESS

6 Likes