The Tale of the Biased Impeachment

This impeachment inquiry is one of the most silly things to happen to our state. In this post, I will outline the reasoning for such and why this inquiry was biased from the beginning.

CanadIanLaw Overall Bias

I find it highly unethical for Speaker CanadIanLaw to be chairing this inquiry. Here’s why;

• Known negative conflict of interest with Governor Kamraxn, dating back several months. Could this possibly be seen as him wanting to get revenge??
  • If the Governor or Lieutenant Governor are forced to resign due to this, or are convicted, who becomes the Governor? CanadIan claims that he will not accept and is disinterested in Governor. However, there is no legal mandate for him to do such. For all we know, he could become Governor and just refuse to hold his promise.
  • CanadIan refused to put Rep. Frost and Rep. Finley on the committee due to them siding with Kamraxn. While Rep. Frost is justified, once he found out Rep Finley was NO LONGER siding with Kam, he was immediately put on the inquiry. This clearly shows his lack of care about conflict or interest. In a real life context, that’s like putting only republicans on an inquiry to impeach of a democrat president. Not very fair, is it?
  • Reposting memes about the incident? Really? Very professional to do when dealing with one of the most important incidents in the state’s recent history.
Bias Against EvayLaws

CanadIan has shown a clear and prejudicial bias against SoS EvayLaws. Let’s take a look, what was the first card added onto the impeachment evidence board?

Oh! It’s Evay allegedly wanting to commit crimes against CanadIanLaw himself. Let’s take a look at these screenshots;

So now CanadIanLaw is saying that the whole point of the inquiry was to investigate someone who threatened to blackmail him. This is a major ethical and conflict of interest violation. It has shown he really wants to get rid of the person who said things against him.

Overall Unprofessionalism

I encourage all citizens to read through the committee testimonies. Several questions asked pose no value whatsoever to the impeachment. Additionally, there is a large amount of joking and just fooling around in what is supposed to be a serious inquiry. As previously stated, this is one of the most important things to occur in the state’s recent history. Making a complete meme out of it and asking about antisemitism? Really?

Relevancy of the Transcript

As previously established, the only “illegal” actions they are “investigating” were the actions of EvayLaws. In that case, why does the whole transcript need to be released? Notice how on the evidence board, 95% of cards are people exercising their freedom of speech protected opinions on others. It seems abundantly clear that the transcript was only released to incite chaos and hatred against the Governor.

Additionally, since the original time of writing, two new transcripts have been released. This furthers my point that the whole point of these transcripts is to defame Kam and other individuals.

Concerns of Senate Impartiality

To start, 2/9 senators currently represent a witness in the impeachment inquiry. ~~That, in, itself is a major conflict of interest. ~~ I will admit that this is not a major conflict of interest, as long as the senators involved take the proper steps to remain impartial on their part. I apologize for the bad wording.

Additionally, Senator dannybec has quite an interesting history with impeachment trials. So interesting, he got recalled. This is a major concern with this anticipated trial.

I also find it ironic that the Chief Justice will have a major conflict of interest. So much so, he testified against the Governor. Per C.I.IV.VI., the Chief Justice must preside over impeachment articles. Seems very unbiased to me! I was informed that Danny will have another judge calling the shots for him. This is fine, but I feel like the communications with the other judge should atleast be publicized. That is my fault, forgot to edit this before posting.

’All jokes must be taken seriously’

Ok, got it. All jokes are serious. Let’s take all these seriously then.

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.04.59 PM
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.05.15 PM

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.07.05 PM

All these very serious and totally not joking screenshots (since people can’t joke) look very ethical and legal!

Involvement in Foriegn Affairs

This section mostly speaks for itself. Why is the Speaker of the House, which holds zero diplomatic relevance, getting involved in sending messages to other states? I once again believe this is just to glorify the situation to try to make it seem it was much worse than it actually was. The department who’s primary purpose is dedicated for foreign affairs is the one responsible for dealing with foreign affairs, not the Speaker of the House.

Also, the Mayor of Vancouver commented a whole day before the letter that was supposed to inform him. Seems like he isn’t very well caught up on diplomatic relations.

Out of Context Investigation

Repeatedly throughout the whole inquiry process, the investigation conducted by JayhawkBosun was brought up. This can be viewed here. Since it is evident that Speaker CanadIan did not read it, the investigation does not provide a clear cut answer. In contrast, the investigation says that it is inconclusive and is up for public opinion. Multiple times during the investigation, Speaker CanadIan used this document against his opponents. Might wanna read it first.

Conclusion

To be clear, I do not support all actions done by Governor Kamraxn and any other unethical actions that may have occurred in his campaign or governorship. However, the way this investigation is being handled is a complete mockery of the state.

I also find it very interesting that, as seen in this post, Speaker CanadIan would be the one who benefits the most from this whole impeachment ordeal.

We shall see what other tomfoolery this impeachment will bring in the coming days.

I encourage all Senators, Representatives, and the general public to stop blindly following this impeachment and actually do research into what’s occurring.

As I am recognizing my own conflict of interest, unlike your Speaker of the House, feel free to take everything I said here with a grain of salt.

To be clear, I do not have anything against CanadIanLaw and have (somewhat) respect for him as a person. I am merely disappointed about how this has been handled. And no, I am not saying this for clout.

Additionally, I apologize for this forum post lacking some content. It was just about as rushed as the whole impeachment inquiry process was. I am more than willing to answer or address any questions or concerns people may have!

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is one of the most desperate and humiliating things I have seen someone do to themselves for the sake of someone else

8 Likes

read the post please. im not doing it for kam. the whole inquiry process has been very biased (as stated in the post) and is not directed to be a “coverup” for kam. i am merely a citizen concerned with the legitimacy of this.

2 Likes

STOP RIDING!!!

9 Likes

by process of elimination then. if i shoot someone and say its a joke, then apparently it is a joke and ok. lol

8 Likes

Ratio + cap + I’m better then you

7 Likes

ur now 0-14 btw

7 Likes

8 Likes

Since this is very clearly directed to me and one other senator,

Prong 1: Representing a witness (who is not being impeached, and served only to ensure investigators of the house did not violate rights of that witness) is not initially impartial, I will admit. However, assuming they were impeached I would abstain from voting (if at all possible). HOWEVER, the point of the oath of impartiality is to take an oath that you will be impartial regardless of your biases.

Prong 2: Impeachment is an entirely political process, you cannot be unbiased. This is supported by several legal minds in the community, constitution and law, and just general knowledge regarding impeachments.

I would like to address some of your other points,

The CCJ, during regular trial proceedings in an impeachment, regardless of bias or conflict of interest, has barely any power. They serve as a presiding officer, not as a genuine trier of fact. They do not hand down a sentence, they do not determine guilt, etc… This is similar to how a standard congressional PO will have bias or COI to their bills, as they probably propose bills. They’re not going to recuse just because they proposed a bill… PO recusal isnt even a thing in FS congress (and really shouldn’t be, but that’s just my opinion).

3 Likes

i cant technically comment on the impeachment because of ethics or something but

this goofy as hell

3 Likes

yes I was chloe’s lawyer but I did not provide any legal advisement throughout the course of the questioning and was only there to prevent the house committee from trying to violate her constitutional rights (which never happened). this is in no way a “major conflict of interest”

6 Likes

I understand that impeachment is a political process, and not a criminal one, but there’s a point where it crosses the line. As shown in the first and second sections of this post, there is a personal bias. Imo, it goes beyond the point of being a political opponent to someone, and more of a personal attack. However, I admit I should’ve further clarified this.

fair enough, I see what you mean. thank you for atleast acknowledging what I’m trying to say

2 Likes

I can confirm this and it’s the truth.

1 Like

Damn someone panicking after having their messages leaked in transcripts

4 Likes

It’s not ok to make the remarks about inspect element being used to frame for things that are felonies in the US (or saying other similar things). Those statements - while they may be considered by some to fall under “freedom of speech” do realize that as with any freedoms, the freedom of speech is not unlimited (case in point people can’t shout ‘fire’ in a movie theater).

I don’t want the youth of this group to grow up thinking that saying statements - like what we have seen in this case - is ok because it isn’t. Further, I expect our leadership to NOT exhibit such behavior. Frankly, I think it is aberrant and should result in the removal of that individual from this group.

As for the other issues raised by the House investigation, to be frank with you, I think Kam, Vortex, and Evay should step down.

Kam is a good person but he surrounded himself with a crowd that led him down a dark road.

7 Likes

These are legitimate concerns, and at no point did I defend them. This was not my target point about the freedom of speech, that was more directed to other parts of the evidence board. (such as screenshots about individuals trashtalking others). I apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, this is a moderation issue. Congress has no part in determining if something violated TOS or said remarks characterized as being bannable. We have moderation for a reason.

1 Like

7 Likes

I agree.

Also – how is it inspect element when there is video POID of the messages and their statements…

2 Likes

I reported him to my supervisors at the FBI and to the SOTH as well as tried to guide him down the right path. What he did - or didn’t do - is not my fault.

4 Likes