Re-Elect Cooldudesub for House

Cooldudesub for House

Leading the People

I am officially announcing my re-election candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives.

Despite extreme inactivity from representatives and unfortunate circumstances in representatives lives, as Speaker pro tempore, I have made my best efforts to convene the house and make the house useful. I know that with a fresh set of 3 months, I will effectively lead the house to success.

Resume

Politics

• Speaker pro tempore, FS House of Representatives
  • Senator, State of Firestone x2
  • Representative, State of Firestone x3
  • Deputy Mayor, City of Arborfield x2
  • City Attorney, City of Arborfield
  • Chairman, City of Redwood x2

Law Enforcement

• Special Agent, Firestone Bureau of Investigation
  • Operative, Special Weapons and Tactics
  • Trooper, Firestone State Patrol x2
  • Deputy, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office x3

Misc.

• Public Defender, Firestone Department of Justice
  • Counsel, Zhukov & Associates, P.C
  • Investigator, Firestone Department of Public Safety x2

Legislative Portfolio

Passed

More information regarding my legislative portfolio and be seen here , where my legislature ranges from municipal to state law.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me or reply to this speech.

/s/ cooldudesub

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

My question is how do you plan to ‘lead the house to success’?

2 Likes

Support, was decent SPT, house was good condition

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

by mentoring newer people to help them succeed in their career

1 Like

but isnt that what you promised previously? if so, how did you previously do that in your term and how can we assure you’ll ACTUALLY do it this term.

2 Likes

i did it by offering guidance and providing tips on legislation. i did actually do it, but the unavailability of over half the representatives in the term didn’t help. nobody can control irl circumstances anyway

1 Like

don’t spread the narrative that i didnt just bc u didnt get spt

1 Like

support to cooldudesub, good man

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

fortunately, no narrative is being spread lol. I was asking a simple question. If you cannot take being asked a question, that is quite unfortunate and you do not have my support.

2 Likes

can you give me literally any evidence of assisting new legislators

edit: actually you doing anything in your spt speech

2 Likes

(his speech for spt ftr)

2 Likes

nerd, support

1 Like

i think this is a dumb question considering ur a representative,

we’ve all seen him try to use schedules (which then resulted in people including urself being anti schedule)
we’ve all seen many attempts to host sessions on multiple days at many different times but people were restricted by irl circumstances and people just not wanting to get on
and sessions were hosted relatively well (especially based on the last one we had)

idk why yall are going after him on his post when the same could be done for many other reps, odd same for @Soiandiis

2 Likes

i wasnt ‘going after him’ i was just asking him a question about how he did it in the previous term and how he planned to do it if not more next

2 Likes

support

2 Likes