Re-Elect Cooldudesub for House

given he failed to use “statistics and prior knowledge to know when the best time to host sessions”

your point is moot

sure, you could go after me on my campaign; don’t blame you

but given he’s one of the most common points of contention in the chamber (the incessent pings and harrassment for having things to do) I have a reason to bring up my point

2 Likes

no way your saying i’m “harassing” you when i’m trying to schedule sessions💀

oh and

“having things to do”:sob::sob::skull:

2 Likes

(i didn’t have a pc for a week, this was following my recommendation for a discord session)

(a whole fuss came when I was on LOA due to my lack of a pc, and they said that my LOA wasn’t valid because I attended a discord session)

(also I went to sleep after that round of pf, fuck you)

If any of you lovely constituents would like to see the full conversation, see #house on 3/08/23 in the legislature server <3

2 Likes

You don’t lol you’re attacking him for the sole purpose of demeaning his campaign because you notoriously disagree with him. I disagree with many people, but don’t pretend like you are asking for a genuine reason, you are asking to hurt his campaign.

Stop pretending like you are being genuine when you are just trying to attack him, you could have asked your questions in the congress discord or DMs, you chose to do so publically because you want to show others your opinion.

Like I said, each of your points you could have answered yourself. I think it’s really telling if you are attacking someone else, your peer, on their campaign post, in the same campaign you are participating in, in an effort to hurt them.

Imagine if for each of the three times you chose not to attend a session, I went in state-announcements and said “we almost got a session today but instead Confussled chose to play Phantom Forces instead of attend the biweekly session that’s been attempted like 5 times” or “Confussled chose to watch Breaking Bad instead of literally open ROBLOX and minimize it and type 3 letters every few minutes”. What’s my intent there? To show people that you are not doing your duties, why do we not do it? Because it’s toxic and it’s a parasite to efficiency when you are more focused on publicly demeaning then actual growth.

Statistics and prior knowledge are useless when people don’t respond to sessions, useless when people cannot attend because of real life circumstances, useless when people intentionally don’t attend sessions despite being able to.

Also, you are equally a point of contention, just because you are on the other side, doesn’t make you not a point of contention.

Please stop

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I was like this once - idealistic and had the opinion people shouldn’t fight over stupid lego campaigns.

I’ve come to realise that its a normal part of politics

1 Like

I fight over politics all the time, but I keep it in an appropriate medium and where it belongs, congress discord or DMs. This aint fighting this is showmanship

1 Like

you can say im doing it to demean his campaign, and no matter what I say it does not matter: you will continue to believe that

I’m commenting and bringing up these points as cool seems to be one of the biggest problems in the house chamber (second to me, of course <3)

I want to legislate without problem

healthy opposition is quite fine! but this isn’t healthy (in fact, it’s kind of harmful)

all we do is yell and pout (i’m guilty of it too, don’t you worry), and the pure arguments over sessions and quorums we’ve had is plenty evidence of an unhealthy democracy

Why would I ask him that in DM’s? You think he’d respond? my goal for these comments is for the public to make an informed choice; which you and I are both contributing to

Be my guest: thats the point of accountability

the public has perfect access to my reasons (#house). You’d simply be bringing light to it, which I’m okay with. It’s your prerogative

You know very well that the arguments in #house sre often caused by cool, me, and others: I agree that I’m a point of contention.

But being respectful about it is what you’re supposed to do instead of yelling “just resign”

i wont

2 Likes

ftr they didnt take away my loa

2 Likes

any arguments this term were caused by people like you intentionally not showing up to sessions.

me being up tight wanting to convene the house isnt starting problems, it’s my job. i’m starting to wonder if you and others (not going to name) intentionally didnt show up to my sessions to make me look bad.

1 Like

2 Likes

i support it

1 Like

Campaigning closed!

2 Likes

Campaigning period closed, vote here.