Our End of the Argument

So I would like to present the end of the argument from my perspective. I would like to address literally all public concerns, and I have ideas to fix them, but are being prevented by the Governor.

So, here is the story:
Shortly after I released this poll: Opinions on CGOC having the ability to classify?, Governor CanineEnforcement released permissions of insight for the Chief Justice, Attorney General, a Supreme Court Justice, and Dannyboy (I think?). Ironically enough, roughly 30 minutes before that, I asked Attorney General Jefrafra if he would be willing to have insight into the CGOC via law, and here was his response: https://prnt.sc/mtuwie. Almost immediately after, he told me to add him to our board, and I did so. After I decided it was a horrible action, and an overstepping of boundaries, I request the Governor pull us out of the COC, in which he did. I then removed Attorney General Jefrafra from the trello board and almost immediately received a message. Here is the entire conversation (top to bottom = start to end):

The Attorney General not only decided to ignore me about the classification problem, but even stated this is personal. The people of Firestone need to make their own opinion of this.

Not to mention, the Governor himself saying he hasn’t declassified it nearly an hour afterwards: https://prnt.sc/mtv0ol

Almost right after I started to go against the Governor’s wishes, not only did the Solicitor General end up in my DMs, but an Associate Justice did too.

My plan is to release what we can, because after long and countless arguments with @Innovativemind who can attest, I decided we have no transparency and we have lost all trust. I would like to release what we can to the public so they’re not kept in the dark. The only thing preventing me from doing that is that the information is currently classified (unless stated otherwise, in which I have not been informed of). The only way (in my opinion) to legally do that, is to re-add me to the COC, and I will have to declassify it all. With this, I will definitely ensure there is strong transparency, including releasing who we are investigating, and opening all hearings to the public.

Not only that, but I am drafting a bill as we speak to get insight into the CGOC so the future of the CGOC does not abuse its power.

Start opening your eyes, people. What have we done wrong? We want to ensure the integrity of our investigations are safe, but however, we want to ensure the people trust us, and are kept in the loop.

You make your choice. I’ll answer as many questions as I can. But at least hear us out.

1 Like

THIS IS NOT ON BEHALF OF CGOC

1 Like

We don’t want to here CGOC’s Arguement! GUILTY! It is evident some weasels from Mayflower and TRC are in there :eyes:skye_jones . We demand CGOC be shut down or release all of the innocent documents they are illegally holding hostage!

1 Like

So your idea to ending an argument, is to dump all the blame on me, basically call the people of Firestone idiots (telling them to open their eyes), and walk away.

3 Likes

Before this turns into what it normally does, please remember keep discussion within the rules! Thanks!

• Big Papi Mod
3 Likes

I should probably make an official reply, but the fact you consider blaming people the ending of an argument is comical. Civil litigation to address the DoJ’s concerns has been pursued, and it is in the hands of the judiciary to pass judgement on whom is in the right. I’ll let them make my response for me.

1 Like

Your case is no longer needed, check Firestone announcements. You can still continue with it.

1 Like

War on CGOC that sounds cool

1 Like

I was never given orders to receive CGOC information

1 Like

Oh I don’t remember who else it was, I believed it was you. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

I’ve never joined Mayflower and I abolished TRC while I was Governor of Rockport, so :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like