Municipal Mayor Elections, January 2021!

Position: Municipal Mayor
Positions Available: [3]
Signature Deadline: February 1st, 2021 at 11:30 PM CST
Election Sponsor: County Executive dauntfulness
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to January 29th, 2021. The city for which you are running MUST be indicated in the support forum.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name, speech/manifesto/etc, and the city they are running for. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 1/29/2021 (Today).
⇒ Campaigning continues from 1/29/2021 to 2/1/2020 at 11:30 PM CST.
⇒ Voting opens 2/2/2021 at 12 AM CST
⇒ Voting closes 2/3/2021 at 12 AM CST. (24 Hour Voting Span)
Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin February 3rd, 2021.

Signed,
daunt-removebg-preview
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

I, DyingSym, running for the City of Redwood, have reached the ten (10) signature requirement. [Redwood] Re-Elect DyingSym & AlexTheAviatorRBLX

3 Likes

I, RylanGForehead, running for the District of Prominence, have reached the (10) signature requirement.

2 Likes

I have met the 10 signature requirement for Prominence Mayor. Tow23er for Prominence Mayor - Re-Election

5 Likes

I, crankyIuke, have reached the signature requirement, running for the City of Arborfield.

2 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like