Tow23er for Prominence Mayor - Re-Election

Hello everyone. As you may well know, my name is tow23er, I am the incumbent Mayor of the District of Prominence and I am seeking your support in my re-election bid.

My Experience

I pride myself on being a very experienced individual in Firestone. I have been involved in most aspects of the state.
Here is some of my current and former experience:

Prominence Mayor
Redwood Mayor
FFA Director
Senator, County Affairs Committee Chairman
Representative, CGOC
Stapleton County Council
SCFD Captain
National Guard Major
Department of Homeland Security (SS Agent/FPS Officer)
Department of Corrections Officer

Why Should You Vote For Me?

To be quite frank, my term was not an overwhelmingly progressive one. We have passed and nullified some minor legislation and appointed a District Attorney, but not much else was accomplished. I can, however, tell you with confidence that throughout my term, I have tried. I have worked with the council on multiple occasions to try and pass note-worthy legislation, which unfortunately fell through.

I do plan on creating a district alliance if I am re-elected. This alliance will serve as a way for businesses and organizations within Prominence to see more traffic, and will also help boost the impact of our community within Stapleton County.

Let me assure you: any promises to make municipalities “great again” or to restore their “glory” are far-fetched at best. There is not a lot you can do anymore with municipal governments that is not already done. I refuse to push useless legislation that is already written in state or county law and call it progress. As Mayor, my job is to maintain a stable district, and I have done that.

If I am re-elected, I promise to keep doing that. I will continue to ensure the stability of the District of Prominence. If a good idea is presented, I will be more than happy to see its way into municipal ordinance. If silly, bad ideas are presented, I will also be happy to help shut them down.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Question-

I was in the Prominence Discord all of the last term. Basically nothing happened at all. No announcements about laws, no press releases to tell us how the city was doing, no events, the only thing that there is was the event that your hosting at the end of your term.

Will it continue to be like this?

5 Likes

support !!!

5 Likes

well, as district council, our press secretary never did those and secondly, we hosted either Trello sessions or discord, but we do actually pass laws.

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

This term we have really only passed amendments to the District Charter to fix some of its flaws and account for some scenarios that weren’t included. I announced it every time the District Charter was updated. However, I will, assuming that I keep my position in the Council and as Chairman, coordinate with the Press Secretary and Clerk next term to see if we can increase transparency and get our bulletins done quicker so they can be released.

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

large support

6 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support, yet another good candidate running!

Signed,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
Whipped Cafè Chairman,
State of Firestone.

5 Likes

I totally understand your concern. I will do my best to be more transparent this next term. I didn’t make many announcements because not much was happening. The council wasn’t really passing any laws for me to announce.

3 Likes

Support. You have done a tremendous job!

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support, though please do more for businesses within Prominence, such as the great Firestone Fitness, also do more stuff with laws but other than inactivity your great.

4 Likes

support!

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes