crankyIuke & Faachiano for the City of Arborfield

crankyIuke & Faachiano for Mayor & Deputy Mayor of Arborfield

crankyIuke

Hello, I’m crankyIuke. I joined this state around three years ago and started as a Public Employee within the Department of Transportation, shortly after, I applied to POST Class 36 and became a Trooper within the State Patrol. I, unfortunately, took a short break from the State and came back a couple of months later, joining businesses, making new businesses, joining Law Enforcement and helping our Cities. Now, I wish to serve as the Mayor of the City of Arborfield for another four months with help from Faachiano.

Faachiano

Hi! I’m Faachiano. Most of you know me as The “gas man” or simply the Director of Capital Gas. I joined Firestone in 2017 when V2 beta came out. I didn’t do much besides be the civ who drove a CV everywhere. In 2018 I decided to apply for DPW and got accepted, and worked myself up to the rank of supervisor. After I left DPW I kinda went silent in Firestone. In late 2019 I decided to start my business Capital Gas. From 2019 to 2020 I focused on Capital Gas. Now in late 2020 I decided to join FSP and got in and achieved the rank as a trooper. Then in 2021 I was nominated for Redwood Emergency Council and got approved. Now I want to get more into government and have chosen to run with crankyluke as his Deputy Mayor.

Objectives

For the next four months, we plan on increasing our transparency by using Twitter, releasing Press Releases when needed; elections, resignations, new bills, etc, and creating bills with help from our City Council to help our local businesses any way we can, and fixing any flaws we find in any of our current bills.

Recap

During the four months of me holding the position of Mayor, we have had our positive and negatives, and made a massive difference for the future of the City.

✰ City Twitter - gaining more attention from another source of social media
✰ Updated the City Trellos - Separated City Council from the City Administration - Organising our workspaces to allow us to be more productive
✰ Appointed StrategicResponses as the Press Secretary - He has contributed massively with Graphics for the City trello
✰ Released City Council Elections - OliverSteph, N1NEL1NE, Aegis_miller, Firetreat21 and LtComms were elected
✰ Nominated OliverSteph for Council Chairman
✰ Signed ‘A bill to prevent harassment of Private Businesses’, ‘A bill to nullify a bill to make the Medical Center Helipad Lingering’ and 'A bill to prevent Driving in the Ambulance Bay
✰ Opened City Council elections for the second time - bobgoblinbobgoblin & RodrikSousa were elected

Everything listed above wouldn’t of been possible without help from the City Council, District Attorney, City Clerk, and the Press Secretary.

Faachiano and I thank you for taking the time to read our speech. The movement is just beginning and we encourage you all to vote for the individuals that will make a difference to the City.

crankyIuke
lukeeee#1344

Faachiano
faach#3468

5 Likes

Support !

6 Likes

SUPPORT

6 Likes

do u plan to do anything useful? ur whole campaign looks like a PR event

5 Likes

support

7 Likes

support

6 Likes

support brothres

6 Likes

There is only so much you can do as Mayor, I’m not going to promise that I’ll be making bills every week and interacting with the Residents every week, because to be quite honest, that never happens.

Like my speech says, I plan on increasing transparency, getting more people involved with the City, help our local businesses such as Grill & Chill by talking with their employees about anything that may support them and help them expand.

Our priority is to keep the City active for the majority of our term, we don’t want a repeat of what has happened, which was opening up elections, releasing a few bills, and staying quiet for the remainder of the term.

If you have anything else you wish to talk about, please contact me over discord; lukeeee#1344.

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support