RylanGForehead and danielboss201 for Prominence

BRING. BACK. PROMINENCE.

Let’s make Prominence great, once again.

Hello. I’m RylanGForehead. I’m running for Mayor, alongside Deputy Mayor candidate danielboss201.

About Mayor Candidate RylanGForehead: RylanGForehead is brand new to Firestone politics, but is not new to politics as a whole. He has served as a Senator, in various communities, including currently as a Senator for the State of Mayflower. He has a big respect for what they do in Firestone, as many of his friends are heads in this community. He is ready to bring Prominence back to where it should be.

About Deputy Mayor Candidate danielboss201: danielboss201 has been a member of this community who has served to the public’s standards for a long time. He is currently serving as a Sergeant First Class, in the Firestone National Guard, SCSO Deputy Sheriff, and a Drill Sergeant. He knows how to get the job done, and how to lead, and control. He will aid in the rebuilding of Prominence.

Today, we announcing our candidacy for the Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Prominence.

Why should you vote Forehead and Boss?

Well. We have many plans in play, which will build the foundation of this great city. These plans and more will go into effect immediately. It’s time to get to work, and build Prominence.

• Firstly, We will ensure the transparency of our great city will be held with integrity. We will openly release letters from my office, and do a weekly recap of the progress in the city.

• Secondly, our office will always be hiring. Want to work, and build your career, alongside the greatest mentors, who are going to be the leaders? Our administration will be the best of the best.

• Thirdly, we will hire people who have served times behind bars, and who are willing to rehabilitate, to work with us under our wing. We will build them to become civilians, leading up to their expungements.

• Fourthly, my office will work closely with the city council, on completely filling any vacant seats, and to work hard to push bills bipartisanly, and to be one of the most productive councils in Firestone.

What are you waiting for?

Vote and sign RylanGForehead and danielboss201 for Mayor of Prominence today.

6 Likes

aye ( twenty one characters )

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

like the ideas, support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support, seems like two good candidates. Best of luck in the election

4 Likes

support for my gs

4 Likes

rylan got a big a forehead bro 100% support. big forehead=big brain

5 Likes

babby_yada :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

This is probably a little ambitious. The municipal governments don’t have that much to do. Usually the term starts off with quite a bit of activity because some new people with new ideas may come in, but then activity usually decreases towards the end of the term.

I’m intrigued how you want to accomplish this. The District currently only has a limited amount of positions, most of which are filled or will be filled rather quickly. Will you establish new positions to ensure you can hire more people? If so, what will those positions be?

Firestone and especially the municipalities don’t really have parties, although I can see what you mean.

I like some competition for the Mayor elections though, so support.

6 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support, two good Candidates for the District!

Signed,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
Whipped Cafè Chairman,
State of Firestone.

4 Likes

support.

4 Likes

Support, if elected please do more from Prominence businesses!

5 Likes

will do!

4 Likes

thank you for the suggestions!

to answer your area, we will always have a job, either if its working for the district/city its self, or working for the mayors private office! we will do more for jobs!

and with the recap, we will always find something to do, either if nothing has been accomplished in the council, we will always go do some sort of community outreach, walking with business owners, and more!

4 Likes