More Realistic Weapons System For V3

Not really. For FSP we already do firearms training in a shooting range and if needed we can have certification to use the semi automatic rifle

FSP wouldn’t get a automatic rifle since theres no need for that.

Semi auto’s can also help in a situation where SWAT and CRT can not get dispatched in time, and there is a need for a quick response

example: Hostage situation and theres no SWAT / CRT in the server

Semi automatic rifles can save peoples lives when SWAT and CRT cant come.

Even with semi auto’s for normal officers, SWAT / CRT would still maintain control in a hostage situation (because their weapons are more better than normal officers. 2 shot kill instead of 4 AND automatic.)

(SCSO should also require firearms training for semi automatic rifle)

1 Like

No they can’t. I remember the FSP guy that killed Nico with his glock. Long guns need to stay with Tactical units

1 Like

what if your glock glitches and make you hold it for one hand then you would have no gun

There is rarley accidents, and if a accident happens that officer can get punished. Long guns can save lives, and they can save lives more often then unlawfully killing a life

LEO’s can get trained to have a semi automatic rifle, it is not as powerful as a automatic rifle.

Never happened to me cuz I always check my weapons before I patrol and reset if needed before I go 10-8

1 Like

Look we don’t need to discuss. People already did it for us.

1 Like

Those suggestions are about automatic rifles for everyone, this suggestion is different

no, LEOs should stick with shotguns,
in a HRS, it’s better to be able to fire more “bullets” to have a higher chance of hitting the person, then sending one shot, missing, and having to wait 5 minutes to shoot again,
the SWAT AR-15 is absolute garbage with its 1 round per 4 second firerate, normal officers get shotguns, tactical units get rifles.

1 Like

If shotguns were buffed to 1-2 shot, I would agree. However shotguns are trash

I can’t believe what I’m looking at. This is honestly is an insult on our economy. The amount of money that would be required to be spent on these guns are astronomical. It just doesn’t make sense in my opinion.

I actually like what you are getting at and a decent amount of this makes sense. I hate when people comment on a post and only say the cons, not the pros…It’s kinda rude in my opinion.

I Like the whole idea about criminals getting semi-auto guns but, Yes criminals can modify their guns to be fully auto (Because criminals can’t purchase legal firearms) In this case, Paws is an illegal gun dealer so it’s only normal for him to sell a fully auto illegal gun. But yes I see where you were doing. As of now, Gun damage depends on the range, For example at close range an AK-47 Could kill someone in 6 shots, From a far distance, it would be about 10 shots. So it all depends on how far you are.

I also think the citizen and LEO magazine size if fine, But I do hope citizens do get shotguns, The shotguns also need a buff as in my opinion, they are sorta weak. Also right now FSP and SCSO Do not have any full auto weapons, all they have is the Glock and Shotgun, But SWAT, DHS, And FNG have a full auto so that too is already a thing. So, I see where you were going but a lot of this is already here and I think it’s fine as is but good suggestion overall.

I just want the gun physics to be fixed, Like when operating a fully auto gun you have a LOT of recoil to make it more realistic and hard to aim. And of course, shooting and breaking windows should be a thing too.

And droppable weapons and death sound really good that idea alone is a 4-star idea. Can’t see anything going wrong with that…Criminals can even have a gun business so why not!

Yea. Most people just downvote my thread with no reasoning

Did you just give yourself a 5 star rating twice?

No, I was rating someone else’s post.

Also spread of weapons is horrible

Don’t forget that the weapons sound alike and more like star wars blasters. I don’t get why devs changed the gun sounds in the first place. The original V2 beta sounds were just fine. I won’t forget the classic sound the M4 made when you reloaded it

Shotguns are pretty bad to be honest. I can’t even kill a guy who’s armed with a CZ. The pellets will fly in all directions.

Well, long story short with this is “the post is mocking our economy and the only good thing to take away from it, is the shotgun buffs. but that’s just preaching to the choir.”

yes, suopport and mosque build please!
:man_with_turban:t5::mosque::syria::afghanistan::goat::eggplant: