AR-15 rifles for FSP

ar-15 isnt nam, m1 the car 15 is nerd

1 Like

Hell no.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like

AR-15s are SEMI AUTOMATIC, not FULLY. ARs for FSP would not kill realism at all. Almost all law enforcement agencies including state patrol irl have them.

1 Like

Were you implying that all LEOs should be unarmed?

1 Like

fsp cant even use a radio correctly why should they get another gun

4 Likes

That was just one trooper who was not being the most responsible. That is not an accurate representation of FSP as a whole department. The majority of troopers in FSP are responsible and professional when conducting their duties as state patrol.

1 Like

As I said before, you guys are getting your shotgun back soon, from what I heard.

2 Likes

Honestly, you don’t need AR’s, shotguns would be coming soon, Plus you have SWAT, and CRT, and atleast 1-2 of them will always be on everyday, so I see no point in you guys needing AR’s.

R.I.P You having to type all that.

signature

1 Like

I like that idea

1 Like

no need for FSP to have ar-15. shot gun is coming back.

1 Like

I’m a lieutenant for FSP and I still think this assault rifle idea isn’t needed.

Yeah, sure it’ll be cool and will help us in certain situations, but this only increases the risk of abuse and crossfire accidents.

We rarely use our firearms, as we’re a traffic-based LEA. Continuing from this, a full auto firearm would also just be useless in our main jurisdiction, as shootings rarely happen on the 401.

We usually respond to CD when we’re requested, and then we finish the scene off with our glock. It’s simple enough.

We have shotguns, and we also have cars that we can take cover in and behind.

You just need to get good.

semi vs auto is pretty easy to handle, if you understand combat physics and use real life tactics.

1 Like

yesterday

1 Like

Was that when the devs promised to give the shotgun back to FSP?

1 Like

or not

1 Like

Alright. Just throwing it out there as a possible suggestion. If it won’t work out, then alright.

1 Like

not needed fsp is not swat

1 Like

Like tacticalwhale said, you’re not trained for such situations and frankly you lot shouldn’t be breaching places with high-risk units.

When a situation like such occurs, for example CD, your job is to maintain crowd distance and order, NOT join in on a breach.

Tbh an AR-15 is not required for FSP.

CRT and SWAT are on S/B most of the time, at least CRT is, (as swat we still have to patrol as normal Deputies) most of the time but yea at least one of us will be on and should request them when needed. Shotguns will soon come so yea.

And then wait 10 minutes and be dead 8 times over