Matthew 4 Redwood City Council

Greetings, residents’

Today, I am here before you to announce that I’m officially running for a seat in the Redwood City Council! Some of you may know me, some of you may not - so I think I should introduce myself!

I am a former House of Representative, former POST Instructor, former DOT employee, and many other things! Due to a tragic incident that happened a few months back, I was convicted of a felony! Since then, I’ve gotten my records clean and look forward to get back into government!

I will now list some of my plans I have as council! First, I would want to create and continue to have a open line of communication with business owners. Businesses in Redwood are very important to me, and they deserve support from the government!

I will also make sure that all laws that I propose are beneficial and always seek residents help when creating and proposing these laws! Residents voice matter!

Thank you for reading and I hope you support!
Love you all!

1 Like

support

support

Support

1 Like

unknown-21 D9pTpDeeKMJORkY6srF4oLyuXuwW010bv61Duo6j3dO6lFxH5Le18z6KEABCughwACmhzLroAAFKEABClCAAs0EGMDYHShAAQpQg

support
2 Likes

Thank you for your support! Can’t wait to win a seat!

also those are all jokes i’m not that stupid

1 Like

support

1 Like

This man is a tremendous comedian and the court’s very own clown :clown_face: which is why I must support. It is time that our government gets a comedian in it. This man will surely do wonders for the City of Redwood.

I fully support

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Secretary of State

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

can we just like make this post matt memes here thread

2 Likes

yessssssss

1 Like

support this crackhead human

5 Likes

this makes me seem like a virgin! but i’m just gay!!

3 Likes

I support this man even more now that he’s come out :clap:

2 Likes

Much support

1 Like

OH YES DADDY SUPPOOORT!!

1 Like

THANKS

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Look if it was Prominence, maybe I’d be fine with it, because they have a stable government. Redwood, however, does not have that at all and is pretty much a mess. Believe me when I say they can not use a clown in their midst right now.

1 Like