GeomotryDashPro2950 for Redwood City Council

I have spent some time within this community, and I have been trying to identify issues. A few I’ve found have been listed in my above posts, and I’m still working to identify and attend to more.

I can assure you and anyone else that if given a chance, I won’t disappoint.

1 Like

If I’m being for real here, maybe 40.

1 Like

No support.

Signed,
Yours Truly
TheMatthew_RBLX

1 Like

bruh ok so you’re fr with your name

1 Like

we ain’t playing around :sunglasses:

1 Like

support everyone deserves a chance to prove themself and starting at a low level is what i want to see with an aspiring politician

3 Likes

The issues you have listed are: (1) business cooperation, (2) pushing for stronger traffic laws

If you don’t have the policies or the experience, you talk about your motivations. Why are you running for city council? What are your beliefs?

Everyone does start somewhere, and city council is the place to do it, however, it is still a big responsibility, and just saying “i’ll work with businesses” is, in my opinion, far from sufficient.

1 Like

I retract my previous statement and issue a new one!

I SUPPORT

2 Likes

Correct, those are ones I have included and talked briefly about.

I am running for the city council because I’d like to get into politics within this state. While my answer to this question is simple, its also true.

For my beliefs, I believe in up to date legislature as well as legislature that positively effects our state, (or in this case, our city.)

I agree, it is a big responsibility. Working with businesses is something I see to be very important within a successful city (as said before). I personally don’t define those two statements as “far from sufficient”, but whatever. “Pushing for stronger traffic laws”, I wouldn’t necessarily word it that way but yes, I am pushing to make our streets safer.

1 Like

I agree with Ellont everyone deserves a chance to start out. I’ll supports.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Everyone has to start somewhere. This isn’t Congress or the County Council, thus a newbie in the Redwood City Council is perfectly fine with me.
Good luck out there, you’ll need it.

Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Secretary of State

2 Likes

Support, ppl deserve a chance and this is a good place to start.

2 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Election over

1 Like