I support! Wiggle wiggle!

3 Likes

I support and give free cookie

here::cookie:

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Some ideas of bills I want to put into effect are:

• Higher the speed limit of main/busy roads within the City of Redwood to 55. (To provide a faster route to other destinations within the State.)
  • Lower the speed limit in Redwood Residential to 25. (To provide more safety to families living there.)
  • To make Firestone Department of Transportation’s garage to be loitering.
  • To make Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office garage building to be loitering.

If you have any suggestions for bills that you want please feel free to Direct Message me on discord, wiggly#1871.

2 Likes

VilmerBestInTheWorld Direct Message on Discord. ^

1 Like

I absolutely support Wiggle!

3 Likes

You cant raise the speed limit as that is state, nor lower it. You can add them to new places though. Also I already passed a bill to make dot lot loitering and the SCSO car spawn one is pending as we speak.

4 Likes

Alright, thank you for that information. With that in mind, I would add the speed limit and not change it.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I’d kike a bit more insight, as to what makes you stand out from other people running for City Council.

What do you plan on adressing, and how will said objectives have a posotive and helpful impact?

3 Likes

do you truly n u t

2 Likes

I plan on addressing issues that arise if I become a member of City Council. If theses issue arise I will provide a good outreach to the public and state my opinion on the issues and ways that I am wanting to solve them.

2 Likes

Rev_jap22. ^

2 Likes