Matthew 4 Redwood City Council

I am qualified to run sir! Just trust in me and I’ll make you proud!

1 Like

I support this man

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Give him a chance, I’m sure he’ll take it seriously once in office.

2 Likes

period

1 Like

Support

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Support.

Speaker of the House
Joshernaut

2 Likes

I am intrigued, however I would like some clarification.
In terms of public safety in RedWood, as that is constantly a major problem, civilians are always put in harms way, what would you propose to help reduce this issue?

1 Like

thanks!!!

Hello! Thank you for your question. I encourage all citizens to ask me questions should they have a question.

To answer your very valid question, there are many bills that I intend to propose to reduce the issue of. citizens being in harms way. While I can not go into strict detail to avoid conflicting matters with other candidates (it’s better to be safe than sorry and have someone else steal your ideas), I can promise you that safety of citizens is foremost.

Thanks for asking, and I will be happy to clarify should you need clarification. DM me - Matt!#8888

Have a great rest of your day.
be kind!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! I will not let you down!!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

thanks for ur support

1 Like

I Support a former rogue taking over Firestone. image

1 Like

Heyyy! That Ariana Grande .gif looks familar! We, Ariana fans, have to stick together!

1 Like

Sabrina or Ariana? That will determine if I support.

1 Like

Both are fantastic artists who are taking over the music industry like no other!

but hey! let’s stay on-topic here.

music is one of my favorite things in the world, and I love to have music discussions. DM me on Discord; Matt!#8888 if you want to have a music chat!

much love,
stay safe,
wear a mask,
yours truly,
thematthew_rblx

1 Like