Knightfall

My fellow citizens, I have come before you discuss an issue that the State of Firestone has been experiencing for quite some time. When I initially took office, I promised that I would do whatever was necessary to protect the state from any threats, whether that be domestic or foreign. Earlier this week, video taken by an exploiter shows the well known “Redcliff Gang” conducting attacks against innocent people, and our very own law enforcement officers. Although, unlike recordings of their usual attacks, this video comes with a twist. During this video, we learn that this very gang and its members, few of which are members of the Firestone Development Team, have been abusing their powers to gain unfair advantages over others. Some of these advantages include: giving themselves extra gears on their vehicles, giving themselves extra ammo in their magazines, giving themselves extra magazines, and boosting their health to extreme numbers. Not included in the video, is the “Redcliff Gang” using btools to gain access to buildings that you cannot normally access, and manipulating the datastores.

The part behind this situation that really concerns me, is the fact that these individuals continually insulted, degraded, and shit-talked our citizens, and members of the law enforcement community about how “bad they were”, and how they were unable to combat the Redcliff Gang, all while they were using admin to gain unfair advantages. It’s cowardly, disgusting behavior. If this is truly how this state treats it’s people, then maybe we are no better than Rockport.

I would also like to discuss NorlexBowser (aka wondernis, DonDanee). Why do we continue to allow this individual to plague our county, without consequence. NorlexBowser is a known exploiter. He uses his exploits to gain unfair advantages over other players to attack and kill them. Even I experienced his attakcks, after he shot me and killed me through three walls. He’s banned on a weekly basis yet he continues to receive special treatment, and get unbanned. It’s funny that we’re willing to permanently ban individuals who go rogue, but we don’t ban those who abuse their admin, or exploit. Completely unacceptable.

I conclude this statement by calling for @FederalLaw to take action. We the people, should not have to continue to suffer due to the lack of action that’s being taken against these individuals. All evidence to back my claims may be found below.

Known Members of Redcliff (Not all depicted in video)

Video

TheFurryFish can be seen with 400 health (1:48)

TheFurryFish can be seen with 1000 magazines in his AK-47 (2:15)

TheFurryFish can be seen with 850 rounds in each of his magazines (2:19)

Baravair can be seen with 400 health (2:31)

Baravair’s health is back up at 382 (4:21)

Baravair can be seen insulting law enforcement about how “they suck” yet he sits at almost 300 health (6:52)

Baravair’s vehicle is shown with 20 gears, instead of the 11 that an SRT normally has (9:12+)

TheFurryFish’s vehicle is shown with 35 gears, instead of 11,(10:17)

onstring can be seen with 266 health (10:44)

Datastore Manipulation

The evidence of many members degrading and insulting may be found all over the State of Firestone Discord, much of which was conducted by Celastrino.

The evidence shown doesn’t stop there, much more you can find all over Firestone. It’s truly disgusting behavior. If Fedora does not bring change, I will do what I must to bring an end to this. I kindly invite everyone to come and voice their opinions. I especially would like to invite members of law enforcement who had to experience these events firsthand, who can provide their own experiences down below.

39 Likes

first comment

oof.

4 Likes

inb4 shitshow

4 Likes

Yikes

4 Likes

TACTICAL DEBATE INCOMING

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOF

INB4 SHIT SHOW

3 Likes

Huge yikes. I always wondered why a sniper that does 100 damage didn’t kill them.

6 Likes

Wow never knew dev’s would do this lol

8 Likes

The canine just bit.
Like if you agree.

27 Likes

Disappointed but not surprised.

20 Likes

my god

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman shit is real.

4 Likes

agreed

3 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

Agreed

4 Likes

Sadly its come to the point that not many people actually rp in the game anymore because when they do they get killed for no reason and can’t battle against it. To be 100% honest, I can get a better roleplay in mrfergies mano county like game then I can in firestone.

8 Likes

Devs need to either play fair or have their admin/command perms removed in game

6 Likes

Welp ladies and gentlemen here we go for the tactical debate starting

2 Likes

As a Forum Moderator, I would like to remind everyone to keep your responses relative to said subject and do not go off-topic.

7 Likes

And to have the fucdking balls to call every LEO trash. I’m more than appalled.

2 Likes