Censorship 2.0

Leaders who ignore criticism and instead call it defamation or say you’re attacking them are not fit to be leaders. Hell, I’d even go for an actual defense rather than them just providing a BS explanation. It’s pretty simple, the founders should listen to our concerns as there’s no Firestone without the community.

6 Likes

Pretty risky posting this comes with the chance of a ban. But other then that I generally do agree and do want answers, from the founders.

3 Likes

What do you know about the quality of FFA? Please enlighten me.

3 Likes

I’m saying, FFA could fall into that.

3 Likes

Oh yeah and the founder wanted 200 people in every department by V3 and even more for POST

6 Likes

The whole harassment thing isn’t entirely true. This post harassed me due to some actions I took when I was a young representative. I don’t see the difference between this harassment and the harassment Fedora received. Mine had reasoning and his had reasoning too. You may argue that it was okay to do to me compared to Fed since I am suppose to be criticized as a government official. I would then argue that Fedora’s position within Firestone makes him available to criticism as well. Take another example of TheFuryFish being criticized for his actions. That post wasn’t deleted. I feel like there is a definite biases towards Fedora within his position in which the rules can be modified for him and no one else.

Here is the flip side:

The nice thing with both of these examples is that it brought a positive change. I changed the way I conducted politics and TheFuryFish resigned after this important information was brought to the founders. A little bit of harassment is actually a good thing. It helps shape the views of others and bring attention to the downfall of others so they can change and become GREATER.

9 Likes

This is exactly what I mean. This is a complete outrage, having 200 people in a LEO department, and people not knowing how to do their job correctly, more rogues, lack of interest, etc.

5 Likes

fortunately we do not, and it’ll stay that way as long as DPS, fed, and every other outside entity stays in their own lane. Outside intervention is the last thing my department needs. Can’t say that for every emergency services department though.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree. Most of the SCSO deputies I see today were not the quality I saw years ago. It’s actually pretty sad.

5 Likes

Well I mean with 200 people, DPS would actually be a very useful department xd with all the investigations coming in every single day. But still, this would be awful having to deal with false arrests all the type, POST Revokes, rogues, and refresher courses nonstop, 24/7.

3 Likes

thank god.

3 Likes

Ain’t my problem it was closed, I did not ask for it to be closed nor the discussion was over.

6 Likes

POST took a drastic downhill after class 26. And even worse during the mid class 30’s as Josh_Lovelace as HI, DD and then acting director. Then, POST quality went completely downhill worse than ever before. I honestly think, there’s nothing we can do to save POST.

5 Likes

I would say after class 30, shit went down… @a_sbestos

4 Likes

Change does not come without casualties. I’m sure Dok is fully aware that he may be punished for this. But what would that accomplish? It would further prove that the founders care more about their image than actually being good leaders.

4 Likes

I respect the work you do with FFA over post. I can tell you understand what is actually needed and that is exactly why we had almost 0 cases from FFA and SCFD when I was in DPS. People like you should be running the departments that are getting run today. People like you should teach others that run departments correctly.

4 Likes

If the state is running just fine why are people criticizing the Founder? If nobody cares then how did this post hit already more than 40 answers, and Danny’s original post hit more than 100 answers?

6 Likes

Mods and admins can close posts if there’s a good reason to, such as if they feel the post is advocating for, or leading to, harassment.

This is a private website ran by the founders; they can decide what content they do and don’t find appropriate here.

3 Likes

I was part of class 36, it was still pretty decent. I think when they started trying to expand the class sizes later on, it took a toll on some of the quality.

3 Likes

Just because they can do something doesn’t mean they should

4 Likes