Double Standards in Firestone Development

I don’t think people are shaming businesses, but they’re disappointed that businesses that have been around for lesser periods of time have received more support in a few months than departments, which have been around for years, have received in their entire existence. On top of that, numerous departments have been complaining about bugs and problems that prevent them from working.

2 Likes

yea true, but we still shouldnt shame a particular business that had assets added

2 Likes

Again, no one is shaming businesses. Congrats to those who got in-game assets. Just disappointed that businesses, across the board, are being prioritized over departments that have been active for years and fail to be recognised/rewarded.

4 Likes

poor ilordofaviation, has waited so patiently for DOA related stuff

5 Likes

you fail to mention when the dev team started a gang and gave themselves and their friends buffs and only having to apologize after being exposed

5 Likes
2 Likes

The billboards are already in v3… I’m the one making banners for them, for ALL the businesses…

Second; not all departments are on the development board. That thing is not even updated, and does not contain all of whats going to be in v3.

3 Likes

boy fed just did a whole ass map expansion what crack u smokin

5 Likes

Read further on my post…

3 Likes

The problem isn’t private businesses getting development, its is when they receive greater support within a shorter amount of time compared to a department that has been around for years since V1.

8 Likes

CAN I HAVE A BANNER

3 Likes

please

2 Likes

ceno isn’t a dev anymore

3 Likes

Looking at this with 2021 hindsight.

Imagine the active founder of a group being oblivious to the issues within it.

2 Likes

Weird looking at this with 2021 hindsight at how basically nothing has significantly changed from July 2020 before I was here.

No problems were solved, no issues resolved, heck, this is still extremely relevant today!

I need to buy myself some V3 Early Access or something.

1 Like

please i need a banner please PLEASE

2 Likes

DoH has a team and tools. But issues with inactivity is curriculums not done (they are WIP), and legal loopholes that can screw DoH. But DoH is trying to get active.

2 Likes

This is from July 2020

3 Likes

cg boats works fine, doh has a team, DOH BLS ambulance was established to help with EMS, and DOA got their new helicopters

2 Likes

I have this strong feeling that you only respond to posts to gain likes… the post was made pre-boating update, pre-DOH update and during the time when CGF had just received their truck

4 Likes